Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Song used in late 70's for hip hop
    Need song name it is not an actual hip hop song.. it is a disco song or instrumental that street dj's used to cut and scratch.. some lyrics I think are "just can't stop" or "not gonna stop" and the part dj's cut made a "zam" sound... any ideas?
    Merlie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 02:55 AM

Would that be the Sugarhill Gang 'Rapper's Delight?'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hip hop and soprano singer collaboration in the late 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that was played frequently in one year on MTV during the late 90s. It is a hip hop song where the rapper raps through the song and the chorus is sung by a lady singing some very beautiful melody. I think the chorus sung by her might be in another language.

Who sings this hip hop song.. please help [ 4 Answers ]

Who is the singer to the song that goes a little bit like this "EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPS" then he later sing "one to the two to the three to the four" and then says some other things that I don't remember This song came out in 2004 please help..

Looking for name of rap/hip hop song [ 1 Answers ]

I know I can't really describe it much to you but please do try to help!:D I hear this song at dances all the time ill describe what I can rememeber its not much but maybe enough. IT GOes like this kind of in a really deep male voice Elbows back it goes smack or something like that those...

New Hip Hop/ Techno Song [ 2 Answers ]

Don't know the same to the songs but it has a dance techno beat, and it goes, Come around girl , you know you're the talk of the town, whoop whoop come around, you know me a the talk of the town, then it' goes later on in the song, work it it just a little

Help with a Hip Hop Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio that had the same beat as "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. The lyrics I remember are Honey, I got a lot of money, you can be my nasty girl,. Help with the title and artist?

View more questions Search