Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lui_lu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 04:17 AM
    Can someone sound abrupt and angry when they genuinely care?
    Just something I can never get my head around, how people can sound so disinterested, angry and abrupt when they really care about something or someone or are trying to sort it out. What would it be? Fear? Confusion? Inability to express themselves? Or do they really not care and not know how to tell you?

Xx
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 05:34 AM

Its probably all of the above as we humans tend to get carried away with our emotions sometimes and don't always think before we speak.

Jun 1, 2010, 11:06 AM

Yea, I'm good at doing that, just really rubbish at deciphering xx
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui_lu View Post
    Yea, I'm good at doing that, just really rubbish at deciphering xx
    We all are guilty of it.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jun 1, 2010, 11:21 AM

I know that sometimes when I get angry (and I really don't get angry often) I can say some of the most hurtful things, just so I can prove a point.

I've gotten A LOT better, but I care deeply about a lot of people, & I still make mistakes like that.

It happens to everyone, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't care. Like Talaniman said, emotions get heated & we say things we don't mean.

Of course, that doesn't excuse people from apologizing!

Jun 1, 2010, 11:35 AM

I guess, thanks guys xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he genuinely likes me or he just wants sex? [ 5 Answers ]

I've known this guy for about a year. My friend tried to hook us up in the beginning of the year but we implicitly decided to be friends. We kept in touch for several months, but only hung out once. Eventually we just stopped talking to each other. Well we ran into each other a couple of weeks...

I can't tell if I'm being given the brush off or if he's genuinely too busy - how do [ 3 Answers ]

I went out with this guy once a few months ago but after one date we texted a bit but didn't make another date- I didn't think either of us were that into each other and were both busy with work so I thought nothing of it. However, about three months later he asked me out again out of the blue -...

Ovulation abrupt changes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 21 and I have recently has some changes to my period, nothing painful and I don't think about the changes until I get I get my period again the next month I have always used tampons it is just my preference and the last while It only get soiled on the one side of the tampon. Its...

Am I too abrupt? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a tendency to 'read between the lines' in many posts where relationships are concerned in the hopes that seeing it from another view helps. Most of the time I get responses that did reveal my concern and received feedback. It disturbes me when I do not get an answer, good or bad, and...

View more questions Search