Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

May 24, 2010, 08:44 PM
    I lost my virginity and now my stomach hurts.
    So, my boyfriend of a month came over today and I wanted to have sex with him because I think I love him, so he kept asking 'are you sure' multiple times and it's not like I was pressured, in fact I asked.. but ever since he left, I felt a little dirty and my stomach hurts now and I don't know if it's cause he went too deep or because I feel guilty.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2010, 08:49 PM
    "I wanted to have sex with him because I think I love him"?? Saints preserve us!!

Your insides got stretched and (I hope) you're feeling guilty. I'm guessing you're under 16, right?
    gracebabe Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Wonder girl there's no need for that! Sex now adays isn't what its made out to be I don't agree with having sex under 16 but kids do it!

She doesn't have any reason to feel guilty
    musicjunkie101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 11:40 AM

Really?

I don't want to sit here and preach against your beilefs or your actions, even though I'm against them.
    But honey, you think you love him? Sex is the ultimate act of showing someone compassion toward another.

If you and your boyfriend part, what special (your virginity) are you goin' to be able to give to your husband?

But anyway, yes. Maybe you should not feel guilty persay, because teenagers have sex at all ages and all circumstances. I would personally feel guilty, but it's not my body.

But your stomach hurts like Wondergirl said, your insides were stretched. You're not born with the a vagina compacity big enough to home the male genetalia, it has to make room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginity lost [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my VIRGINITY this summer to a guy, back in early July. Or at least I think I did, (I didn't see any blood or notice that my Hymen was torn) I had unprotected sex with him for about 30 minutes, but It was mostly Oral & Vaginal sex. It had been 6months on the 12th of January and my body has...

Her stomach hurts [ 2 Answers ]

What could wrong with my dog she is acting sick and when I touch her stomach she wimpers

Have I lost my virginity [ 16 Answers ]

Want to know if I lost my virginity... had this time things was moving fast and we were kissing and touching etc we didn't plan on having sex... things got heated and well the tip of his penis went in and I stop it there... have I lost my virginity?

My very lower stomach on my left hurts every once in a while. [ 1 Answers ]

My lover stomach on my left side hurts I don't know if its my overy or what? When you are pregnant is it suppost to hurt a little on one of your overeis? Please expaine because I need as much information as I can get.:eek:

My stomach hurts so bad and I'm not on my period [ 1 Answers ]

Im on birth control. A week ago my period ended, for three days after that I spotted, I ussally only spot for like 1 day. Yesterday me and my boyfriend and I had sex he came inside of me. I started cramping later that night, my lower back started aching. Today it got worse my cramps in my...

View more questions Search