Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    disturbia7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Penis size
    After a man turns 41 is it possible for his penis to grow larger without male enhancment products?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 09:58 PM

Nope.

You get what your genetics give you at birth, and that's it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 10:29 PM

At that age somebody should not even be worried about their size anyway.
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Apr 21, 2010, 01:30 AM

Happiness is not having what you want... but wanting what you have...

I don't know who said this quote but it can be applied to many situations including body dissatisfaction.Being happy with what you have is a lot more attractive than being insecure. People will only ever see you as attractive if you appear happy and content and at peace with what you have.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2010, 01:49 AM
    I don't think that it's possible for a man's penis to grow larger (naturally) once he's an adult.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 04:14 AM

No and there is no "enhancement" that makes it grow bigger
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 04:16 AM

The only way to make it grow bigger is to play with yourself. That is the only natural way. I am assuming that you can still get it up?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 04:47 AM

Male enhancement products don't make it grow no matter what age you are.

They are all a scam... anything that does not require a prescription are advertized as "Natural supliments" to avoid FDA regulation and to having to prove effectiveness.

Rubbing horse poop on it would have more effect.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by disturbia7 View Post
    after a man turns 41 is it possible for his penis to grow larger without male enhancment products?
    The organ itself will not get any larger. The organ extends from the head to the pelvic bone. I believe that the actual organ is over a foot to a foot and a half in length. The majority of it is internal. This means that some of it can be hidden due to your weight and the amount of fat you have in your pubic area.

So no, your penis can't grow larger than it is now. If you lose weight than more of it will be presented outside of the body. May not be all that much, but every little bit counts eh?
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 23, 2010, 02:31 AM

Hmmm crave... interesting but I have to say I never heard that one. I just wanted to add that no it cannot grow after that age. Once a male has stopped maturing, I forget what age that is 26 or something, the penis will not grow any larger at all.
    Enlargement pills are only effective at opening blood vessels which will make the penis seem bigger for the moment but it does not have lasting effects. I would say stay away from such products as messing with blood flow is something that seems dangerous if you do not know just what you are doing.

Recieveing Oral has the same effect as the pills, as the blood is being sucked to the penis and more or less trapped there for a little bit. Meaning that you don't have to spend $70 a bottle to get the same effect. Just got to convince who ever you are with to do it lol. Remember though that it doesn't matter who or what you use, you will never be any bigger than you are right before you orgasm. Your penis is the most engorged it will ever be at this point (unless you have a medical condition that is.)

Penis size itself is an annoying fact of life. Some people are big, others are small, and most are right in between. You don't want to be too big as that is generally (or so I have heard) a turn off for most women because I guess it can hurt or something, you really only need 3 inches to get to the G spot and if you are not that long they make extenders that pleasure you and her. So that might be worth looking into if you are dealing with a size issue.

But that's all I can really think of at the moment.
    elvis01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 08:00 AM
    So why does the leaflet say it helps muscle grow? Is the penis not a muscle?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 10:15 AM

What leaflet?
    Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 11:02 AM

Because there is a sucker born every minute, and some people will buy ANYTHING.

That's why.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 29, 2011, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis01 View Post
    So why does the leaflet say it helps muscle grow? is the penis not a muscle?
    Take a moment on the Wiki for the penis.

There are muscles around and associated with the penis, but that is true with the entire body. The erectile tissue isn't a muscle per-say but rather a blood storage system. Using simple hydrodynamics the penis becomes rigid when this tissue is engorged with blood. This is what gives the length and girth to the penis.

The problem is that this can't be increased or shortened for that matter. The only way to make the penis seem longer is to detach some of the shaft from the body. A good part of the shaft of the penis is internal. The attachment point is the pubic bone. So the surgery detaches and allows more of the penis to be exposed. The outcome is a rather grotesque looking organ.

The bottom line is that you're stuck with what mother nature gave you. If you don't like that then you haven't learnt how to use it properly yet. Remember, it is a poor craftsman that blames his tool when things go wrong.
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    The only way to make it grow bigger is to play with yourself. That is the only natural way. I am assuming that you can still get it up?
    You're not serious are you ? If you are then that's totally not true. The op should just be thankful he's healthy & don't have a problem getting a erection like a lot of men do. Male enhancement products are junk & not approved by the fda (food & drug admin). Don't ever purchase & use anything not approved by the FDA. You're wasting your money & possibly your life.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 06:50 AM

Why do you think there are so many "Herbal" remedies out there? Its because they aren't regulated, and aren't legally required to prove they do what they claim. The only time the government steps in is when they are proven to be dangerous.

ANYTHING that advertises as being "Herbal" claiming to cure anything... I consider it snake oil... IE just another way to separate the suckers and the desperate form their money.

If there was a "Herbal" cure for something... you can bet there is a Medicinal cure for it that's more effective. After all, there would be a very real cash incentive to create an effective Medicinal AND REGULATED that has to be proven by proper double blind test trials.
    Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 08:20 AM

If he hasnt' figured it out in the last 15 months, I doubt he ever will.

Check DATES before responding, please.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Penis size [ 10 Answers ]

OK lets start by saying this Q is not for me,like any of you beleave that haha.. but my friend has a very small penis and want's to kill himself over it. Well I don't know what to say to him that's why I'm asking you.he need's to see a girls point of veiw on it soooooooo lady's? :eek:

View more questions Search