Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 07:41 PM

Maybe you could look into a reputable breeder in your area, they may have a tip or two, or an APBT group around.

-Good luck! And please try not to get bitten!
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:21 PM

I wish pitties had rep. breeders!

Not too many people breed them for families.. :(
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 08:23 PM

Ya that is definitely unfortuante. Most of the breeders are not very reputable at all are they? My two are rescues, and believe me with the rep that pitties have, you aren't going to find many local clubs or groups either.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:27 PM

Tell me about it!

I got my white one from a box some guy was selling. And believe me, she is PURE pit! My mom and I call her "fire and brimstone". I love her though!

Although, a couple of American Bully breeders around here are trying to do something good for the breed (mostly for AB). Its called the Bully Bash. It's a dog show. Its kind of fun, and so far, no fights have happened! Lol If they do one this year, it will be their 3rd.

That's about it though for groups who support the bully breeds. And like I said, its mostly for the American Bullies.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:28 PM

Hmm, maybe another online forum specifically for pitbulls? (like this one... The Bully Pitbull Forum - Who's Online) maybe someone else there has/had this problem
    When I was 5 my dads friend had a pittbull, we used to ride her around the yard, drag her around, we even made her go through the sprinkler.. she put up with way too much from us! I wish everyone who thinks badly about them met her.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:30 PM

Ive been to that forum! Didn't really get any results. I think this pup is just complicated!

That's the thing with these guys.. They've been bred for centuries to be good with people. The stories of a person being attacked by a pit bull is so tainted with! Those dogs are out of their minds for one... who knows what that person did to them for second.. and Third, most of the attacks are by Pit bull mixes, which are very unpredictable.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:33 PM

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help :( but you should post a picture :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Ok.. how do you add Pictures. I just tired to and I got boxes with a red X in them :(
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 06:08 AM

Go advanced, click on the paperclip, click upload photos, upload the one you want, and then go back to the paper clip and attach it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Can you see them? The white one is Miley.. The Blue is Talia
    Attached Images

Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 09:32 AM

They are freaking gorgeous! I has a huge geart for the bully's, and those babies are beautiful!
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 10:40 AM

There adorable! I want them :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Attn: Dog Lovers!a must read! [ 14 Answers ]

If you have a dog... please read this and send it on. If you don't have a dog, please pass along to friends who do. Written by: Laurinda Morris, DVM Danville Veterinary Clinic Danville , OH

Attn:HVAC1000 need input [ 3 Answers ]

I can see from your replys you know what your doing and are experienced. I did hating and cooling work back till 83. I am now trying to get back into the trade and enroled in a adult ed. School. I have to say it was a waste of $5000.00. All I really got out of it was an EPA certificate. ...

ATTN: Guitar Pickers [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a new Fender Highway One Telecaster-upgrade. IT IS SMOKIN! Go try one. American made and only $750.00 bucks. Has a wide range for Jazz, Rock, country and the overwound pickups scream on a Marshall with overdrive. This is a sweet Tele for the price. Anyone that has tried on let me...

Attn:oldskoolpartykidz: its going to be a fine night tonight... help me find this! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all.....this would be my fiirst post to this site. any tips are welcomed....okay....so here it goes.....i have a cd which is from back in my party stompin days, and has this lovely little song on it. every time i hear it i can just see in my mind, my friend twigGy doing a beautiful dance. the...

View more questions Search