Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elephant ash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 08:45 AM
    I've wasted my school years and my exams are in 3 months
    Im 17 years old and I've never worked in school.I was trying to get back on track trying to push myself to get good grades but with no motavation its so hard.I started to slip then,not going in, sleeping threw classes and not doing my homework.I only realised how imporant my leaving cert is whether ill use it in life or not and now I only have 3 months left.I know what I have to do, I know I have to quite cribbing about it being tough and just do it but I was wondering if anybody can help inspire me to make it lighter on the mind

Thanks,
    Ash
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 23, 2010, 09:31 AM

Here's some inspiration, I done the same at school and now work day and night at a local department store. I get minimum wage for what I do and I go home after each shift exhausted, aching and fed up. There's little to look forward to at the end of the month because once you pay are bills and rent there's not a lot left to play with and its never going to change. You however still have a chance, so keep your head down, do the work and aim higher, good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been in a relationship 10 months now. [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been in a relationship for about ten months with my boyfriend. He buys me things and says he loves me 24/7. I love him to death and honestly don't know what I would do without him. But the negative part of this is that I'm not happy. I feel that he's emotionly abusing me but I can't tell....

I've had a period that has lasted 2 months and is still going what can cause that? [ 3 Answers ]

I've had a period that started on the 29th June and has gone steady every since. I've had a few days were ill stop for almost a day and bleed heavy again but its been constant I haven't had a full 24 hr break and I'm still bleeding what can be the cause of that?

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

4 months wasted? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been going out with my first boyfriend for just over 4 months now and everything was going great-until yesterday. He had just got back from an amazing holiday apparently so I hadn't seen him in 1 week and had been really missing him. He rang me the day after he got back asking whether I...

I've been dreaming about babies for the last two months why? [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two month I've been dreaming about babies and I'm not prenant I am about to become 32 years old in November and I just got married in may of 2006 I really do not think about babie I have no children I did not start thinking about them until I noticed the dreams were almost every night...

View more questions Search