Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowyhill Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 02:56 AM
    I think I might kill myself before I'm 17 I don't like chosing and everyone around me know that but I have to chose to live why dad for I week on and off or not at all but next year I'm in high school an di have to do more homework and study harder :confused: :(
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 20, 2006, 04:49 AM
    If you are feeling suicidal, please please talk to someone immediately-- a school counselor, a suicide hotline or your doctor. There is an amazing amount of help in the world available from people who care and you could feel completely differently after receiving this help.

If on the outside chance the suicide statement is just a figure of speech meant to emphasize, please consider rewording your concerns so that we can understand better what is wrong and how to help. It was difficult for me to tell from your post and I care about you getting good help Snowyhill.
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Aug 20, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    If you are feeling suicidal, please please talk to someone immediately-- a school counselor, a suicide hotline or your doctor. There is an amazing amount of help in the world available from people who care and you could feel completely differently after recieving this help.

If on the outside chance the suicide statement is just a figure of speech meant to emphasize, please consider rewording your concerns so that we can understand better what is wrong and how to help. It was difficult for me to tell from your post and I care about you getting good help Snowyhill.
    Please go and seek some help ASAP there are lots of different support groups and people that you can talk to that can help you out. Have you tried to talk this problem over with your family? They may not be aware that this choice is making you feel the way that it is.

Snowyhill please get some help urgent and start to talk things over. Here is a link that may be of use to you. LINK HERE
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Aug 20, 2006, 06:15 AM
    As Val said, we need more information. Can you talk to your parents? Is it court ordered 1 week on and 1 week off or is that your parents idea?

Aug 21, 2006, 01:57 AM
    OK you not the one tha get teased every day about being something you can't help sometyimes I cry myslef to sleep my sister killed her self to but I been teased for 3 years strait and my sister was there but know she isint
    :( :mad: :eek:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 02:44 AM
    Hi snowyhill,

Remember that the people who tease and bully others are the people with the lowest self esteem and the reason they do this is to make people fell low and small, that makes them feel big.

I was teased at school, but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of showing them how upset I used to get.

In life you need to be head strong, it keeps you going further, life also is full of hurdles. You are very young with a full life ahead of you, why destroy it?
    Yes, life is also full of surprises, good and bad, and that's why you need to be strong and get on top of that.

Speaking to a counselor is probably a wise idea, and don't feel low about yourself if you do so... trust me.. we all do it.

Good Luck

Aug 21, 2006, 03:51 AM
    OK but I get tease about everything I do and it not fare I can't do thing with out people yelling at me I'm a very sad person I turn gothic and emo after 3 years of teasing I feel like killing myself I cry at night even my cousin tease me but the most thing that heart me that my friends tease me , don't tell me there not my friends you know there my friends but it only that know that I am a very ematoinal person an I can get heart real easy by words
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 04:03 AM
    Well I have to disagree because no they are not 'real' friends, especially as you stated they know you are a very emotional person, these 'friends' should treat you better and respect you more. At the end of the day these 'friends' are the people that are hurting you and making you cry, so how can you call them friends?

Aug 21, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Why did your sister kill herself? You said you wanted to kill yourself because
    You had to live with your father one week on and off and now you say it is teasing. You need to give more information. If you are crying yourself to sleep every night, feeling suicidal, you have got to get some professional help. Are you able to talk to your parents? Do they have a clue what is going on? How old are you? Are you male or female?
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Good Post K 3.

I think its more of a cry for HELP.

Aug 21, 2006, 07:13 AM
    The judge in my daughters divorce split the days for my grandsons 4 days with each parent. I do not know what the judge was all about. It was so difficult for the kids, just get settled in and "poof" off again. That has been a few yrs ago and eventually they were able to stop using the boys to finish their feelings and they would let the boys decide more when and where they wanted to be. One is 16 now and stays with his mom most of the time, in this state when they are 14 they can choose which one they want to live with. They did not go back to court, they just agreed to allow him to choose. Divorce is very hard on children. The older one had a much more difficult time, the younger one breezed through it.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 05:33 PM
    Snowyhill,

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself - without giving personal details of course - only tell us as much as you feel comfortable with, okay? We are hear to listen. And if we can help in any way, we will. Okay?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyhill
    ok but i get tease about everything i do and it not fare i can't do thing with out people yelling at me im a very sad person i turn gothic and emo after 3 years of teasing i feel like killing my self i cry at night even my cousin tease me but the most thing that heart me that my friends tease me , dont tell me there not my friends u know there my friends but it only that know that i am a very ematoinal person an i can get heart real easy by words
    I have the same thing the only thing I do is live with it! It is hard but just if somoone sais something just tell them to go away and tell them you don't want to bvbe bugged and when your friends are mean there still your friends but they don't care about you as much as they should just find anyone you can talk to!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Everyone, please understand that this person has not been here for over 3 months. We have not heard back about any progress or lack thereof.

Any answers we give now are probably falling on deaf ears.
    pilarchl Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Are you seriuos, you know , every person has something difficult to live with, I grew up very poor an ddidn't have nice clothes to wear at school and they kids hated me for that and they really showed it to me, it was sad I had no friends and no one could understand how sad you feel and then you do not want to go to school for the same reason, and in the end you just want to die, but now I looked for the real people maybe one or two I could talk, my teacher , the inspector, the janitor, the person who sold the food , I mean anyone, and I realised I was also important now 20 years later, I have two beautiful children a wonderful husband , that is away unfortunately, I became a teacher and I got a bachelor degree in education and when I saw the ones that tortured me teasing me all the time I showed them that I was better than them, and that they hated me because I always knew that, the same with you, you are in a difficult situation but nothing is for ever , it is just a chapter of your life , you soon will turn to the next chapter a better one , I promise ,
    Your friend
    Pilar
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2006, 07:12 PM
    I would like to hear an update from the OP, but it has been more than 3 months.
    pilarchl Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2006, 07:22 PM
    Hey think that twice ,please, veryone here really wants you to be fine , the rest is just a chapter in your book of life, then you will live another chapter and that also will have an end and then another, nothing is for ever, it is just a stage of your life in which you have these kinds of problems but soon you will be fine.
    pumibel Posts: 84, Reputation: 16

Dec 1, 2006, 08:26 PM
    I sent her a PM- maybe she checks in. She is 13 and may have just needed to reach out at a tough time. Lets just hope she is OK now.
    sallgood Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:06 AM
    Hey, don't stress. I know... I haven't been there, but suicide is NEVER the answer. My friend just killed herself... she was so happy, one for the happiest girls that I have ever met and I don't think that she realized how many people she would hurt. Despite your parent's separation the last thing they want to do is stress you out, or lose you. Talk to them explain to them that you are stressed. High school is not too much work... they ease you in... dont be too scared of that. As for one week with mom and one with dad... if that's too much moving, live at one house for 2 weeks and the other for the next 2, or stay at one house for a month and see the other parent for a special dinner halfway through. There are tons of soultions that will make everyone happy... but your parents... THEY OWE YOU... they should care enough to sit and listen. I've considered suicide before... and when my friend died... and I saw her parent's faces... noone knew anyhting was wrong... it was one of the saddest days of my life... so many people say, and still say 2 months later that if we knew we would have done anyhting. Its nerve werecking to talk to your parents... but try it they may listen... if talking isn't an option... write a letter... SAY SOMETHING... even if you have to scream that you ahte them to get them to hear you... but please do not hurt yourself... there are so many people that I guarantee love you more than you know, and there is no reason for thoes thoughts.

Much love and good luck!
    pumibel Posts: 84, Reputation: 16

Dec 14, 2006, 06:02 AM
    I got a message from Snowyhill- she is doing fine and doesn't have any more thoughts of self harm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whey protein:can it harm me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I am hooked on whey protein simply because (I think)it tastes good after my workout and it speeds my recovery with fast digesting protein. I get EAS 100% whey protein and only take it after my work out. I am wondering if it is true that the whey can get "stuck" in your...

View more questions Search