Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GA01LD8055 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 06:43 PM

I agree,it's a good post
    athena254 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 11:04 PM

Next month will be 4 months and the feelns get worse. Gosh I miss my ex... but reading these messages help me. I need to be focus

Feb 20, 2010, 02:07 AM
    Hey Athena254 there!
    The feelings get worse because you think of it again and again ! Don't count the months human feelings are like that it does take time to heal the damage caused and mental torture ,I have been dumped by my Fiancé after 4 months of knowing each other ,I too tried to get her back but all efforts went in vain .Then my office manager told me this " Stop thinking about it ! focus on your work ,go and get yourself a new gal and start your life again ,the one who has dumped you is gone forever and she is not gonna to come back ,so why do you cry ,forget her ! beleive in God make a small prayer and say I don't care !any more and forgive her she will get and pay for what she did if you have not done anything awful to lead to such a disaster "! These words were very strong and I did exactly as he said and now I have someone else in my life and the news of the Ex is that she got dumped by someone else ! And she is single again
    Whoa!
    So I advice you the same get your guy who you can confide with and get on with life because no one else takes you seriously as you take them and focus on your work what ever you do always !You will get your answers :)
    danielle1896 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 07:50 PM
    This is a wonderful post that helped

Feb 21, 2010, 07:47 AM

Thank You "danielle1896" :)
    laylay33 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 06:55 PM

I love this.. I can't help but relate to this... completely! Did you make all this up? Wow

Feb 23, 2010, 12:00 AM

This post by "friend4u178" posted long back is definitely not made up for sure as I have been through such a painfull experience! I did come out of it as of today and l am not looking back any more ! What matters to me is Me ,My wife , my family ,my friends and people who I know and interact with me :)

Feb 23, 2010, 12:04 AM
    "This Life " is beautiful gift from God ,
    It's the way you and me go about it ,
    So live it live to the fullest and make the best of it !

"Forgive the one who has tresspassed against you as you are forgiven by other's whom you tresspass upon "
    racquel58 Posts: 84, Reputation: 12

Feb 23, 2010, 08:03 AM

Wow this post was incredible. It was so comprehensive! Even up to the part where you said 3% will get back with their ex and may be lucky... or unlucky. Even that they may be back with their ex because it's 'comfortable' which is so true for abusive situations. Wow. Well done!
    ilymgs Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 05:55 PM

I know how that goes. When my ex & I broke up I was devastated. (even though he cheated on me.. ) Anyway , I cried for... a long time. I asked myself those first couple questions you put over & over again. I def thought one day I'd have him back . & for 9 WHOLE months I worried about what girl he with & why he left me & all that. BUT , now I am with a new guy & I love him . You think you'll never find someone else after the break up , but I'm glad I was wrong about that. Breaking up is a terrible terrible feeling , but id DOES get better. Time really is the only way to heal(:
    Newguy2009 Posts: 183, Reputation: 57

Feb 26, 2010, 08:46 AM

Feeling a little down today so I thought I would reread this because it usually lifts my spirits, and once again, it has!

I have to constantly remind myself that it does get better, and looking back on that dreaded day, it actually has gotten a lot better for me. Not 100% yet but slowly getting there. One day at a time for this guy!

3 months since the break up and 34 days NC
    eduinlove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 12:04 AM

friend4u178, you are a friend to all of us. Thank you for writing this. I really think you should make a single page website, of your message. Hell, I'll do it for you, pro bono.

This will be my guide for me, for next few months. It's only been 2 months since my ex cheated on me and then asked for space, and like a dumbass... I still want her back! But with your incredible, real world, words of wisdom... I know I must move forward, because it's about ME now.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I don't necessarily believe in a god, but for now, I will say: GOD BLESS YOU!
    Ulsenheimerak Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2010, 01:11 PM

This is perfect.. to the T.
    Mikelreal Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2010, 02:37 AM

I just don't know what to say.. GOD BLESS YOU.. This is a masterpiece.. am so so bookmarking this page.. Thank YOU!
    Cutloose2 Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2010, 04:05 PM

I still come back here after 4 months alone and 1 month NC it keeps me on the right track and more importantly helps me realise that jumping into something else right now just isn't right... How long will it take... I don't know but I know that this site helps whether you did wrong and regret it or you just hurt... Thnak you all xx
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutloose2 View Post
    I still come back here after 4 months alone and 1 month NC it keeps me on the right track and more importantly helps me realise that jumping into something else right now just isnt right...How long will it take...I dont know but i know that this site helps whether you did wrong and regret it or you just hurt...Thnak you all xx
    It takes a different amount of time for everyone , but the fact is your still in the early stages , why is that? Because it may be 4 months since the breakup but only 1 month of NC. So effectively only 1 month , that's why we stress NC from the start so you don't waste all those earlier months and just get stuck.

Mar 22, 2010, 04:28 PM

Friend you gave me good advice from the start and yes you are right.. I realised that for her it wasn't one month she had let go from day 1( I found out last month).. I got my property back and she wished me well and said she hoped I would meet someone very special as I deserved it... That cut like a knife haha... Yet it was her way of saying she had moved on and I finally let go.. I knew she didn't mean what she said it was just a way of saying look I'm gone now... No matter what we think or feel the important thing is learn, accept and move forward in a way that benefits you.. I can't be friends and she hasny accepted that but I respect her decision I hope she will respect and try to understand mine.. Thinking of you all.xx
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutloose2 View Post
    Friend you gave me good advice fromt he start and yes you are right..I realised that for her it wasnt one month she had let go from day 1( i found out last month)..I got my property back and she wished me well and said she hoped i would meet someone very special as i deserved it...That cut like a knife haha...Yet it was her way of saying she had moved on and i finally let go..I knew she didnt mean what she said it was just a way of saying look im gone now...No matter what we think or feel the important thing is learn, accept and move forward in a way that benefits you..I can't be friends and she hasny accepted that but i respect her decision i hope she will respect and try to understand mine..Thinking of you all.xx
    I'm glad you finally let go "cutloose" and thank you. I know it's not easy particularly in the beginning but hey it's all a big learning curve.

I wish you luck in the future and it'd be great if you stuck around and pass on some of the things you've learnt to others.

Mar 22, 2010, 11:55 PM

I will friend, not sure what I can pass on other than what I've experienced but I will try
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 12:37 AM

Best of luck Cut -you've learned a lot!
    Keep moving on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

View more questions Search