Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 06:06 PM
    Work out Video
    Curious if anyone has any personal experience with the P90X work out system.

I was thinking about purchasing it and giving it a go!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 07:11 PM

For what it's worth, the trainers at the gym that I go to think it is pretty good. The reason it even came up was that I saw a group going around with a laptop computer--which is odd for my gym. I asked what the deal was, and they said they were doing the P90X routines while watching them on the computer.

I'll admit the commercial looks pretty appealing, but I've not yet forked over that much cash for the program.

Best of luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search