Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llSourcell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 12:20 PM
    FairNGlow Monobenzone
    Is it real? Is it old? Does it work?
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2009, 10:54 AM

Its real, I got Uniform white results with it. Chemist confirmed me that its real monobenzone cream.
    Thanks fairnglow
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 10:58 AM
    That is a pure lie!

Do not believe her OP. Many people on this forum have tried buying from FairnGlow and they all said that the creams did not work. Please do not be fooled and waste your money.

A

Aug 14, 2009, 11:22 AM

Anatola.
    She is not asking wheather it is working or not. She is asking wheather its real or not.
    I can say as I used and got result, tested and found pure.
    Rest you know better than me who have not used at all.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 11:58 AM

Hello likerose if it was real it WOULD WORK, it's a confirmed fake

Aug 14, 2009, 12:05 PM

Why don't you test it?
    Please do not trust on me and also on anyone here as its your life and you will be responsible for it.
    TEST BEFORE YOU USE ANYTHING.
    sweety1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 09:12 PM
    Has anyone tried it again and seen any results??
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2009, 01:44 PM
    There are too many stories of people using it and getting disfigured, darker, milk white spots, or darker, whether they got the real monobenzone or something else.

The FairnGlow website looks misleading, the going explanation has been that MAC labs created a big batch of these tube cream many years ago and included dangerous cancer-causing agents like mercury in order to create the illusion it is real and working. But the first people who purchased it many years ago for trial realized it and outed it as a scam. Then MAC was announced to have gone out of business, and this Buphinder Singh person surfaced selling from fairnglow website, now in bulk.

If you look at his website, it warns it is contaminated and so you may get cancer from the product! Unless he removed that statement by now. So they are admitting right there that it is adulterated with carcinogen. Also he requires you buy a minimum of ten for like $150, if it's real why isn't we allowed to purchase one, to TEST, first? Also even if it is real, you would get disfigured unless you have vitiligo, so you are screwed both ways.

Money and risk better spent on Mequinol from goldpharma com.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 01:54 PM

Don't use mono, unless you got vitiligo. If the mono is real you'll get white spots LIKE ME. Its no fun wearing scarves all the time, trying to hide them
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    dont use mono, unless you got vitiligo. If the mono is real youll get white spots LIKE ME. Its no fun wearing scarves all the time, trying to hide them
    Interested in testing it, a long time ago I ordered Benoquin online from the America RX website, their pharmacy is based in Woodside, NY. But an indian lady with strong accent called me right back and explained Benoquin had been discontinued. I am glad I didn't tried it, how long did you use it lighter? What strength and where did you applied it to?

I have heard so many stories about mono giving streaks around the neck. That might be the number one tell-tale sign of mono-abusers?
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    Interested in testing it, a long time ago I ordered Benoquin online from the America RX website, their pharmacy is based in Woodside, NY. But an indian lady with strong accent called me right back and explained Benoquin had been discontinued. I am glad I didn't tried it, how long did you use it lighter? What strenght and where did you applied it to?

I have heard so many stories about mono giving streaks around the neck. That might be the number one tell-tale sign of mono-abusers?
    Tell-tale indeed and quit a neusance:mad: I have not used mono in over 1 year and my spots ARE NOT GETTING DARKER, so this is it for life I guess

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone use monobenzone? [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone use monobenzone without a persciption? I am a dark skinned afro american and I wanted to know will mono be good for me. Will it leave me spotie and blotchy or if that's not going to be good what about 4% or 10% hq! Please help I don't want to be wite just want to be 4 or 5 shades...

View more questions Search