Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2009, 10:57 AM
    New regime
    OK so I know your all having a go at weezing about the bio claire but they have a new product called bio claire maxi tone milk
    And it has different ingredients listed and it seems to be working diffeferntly
    The original made my skin raw and white but like it was really dry and thin and not nice

But this one has given me like amazing results so far and I've been using it two weeks!

I have been exfloitating with fair and white exclusive whitener exfloitating soap with vitamin c, then apply clean and clear acne clear blemish remover and leave that on for a minute.
    I do morning and night then apply the bio claire maxi-tone (which I mixed with a bit of the oil for strength)

And my face is acne free and getting so so light and NO side-affects! :D
    I also use sunscreens
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 11:56 AM

What if its just the cream and the oil that's bad and not the lotion and maxi tone? Well I'm glad your seeing good results!

Oct 23, 2009, 12:21 PM

Thanks! And yeah have you got any breakouts at all with your regime?
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    ok so i know your all having a go at weezing about the bio claire but they have a new product called bio claire maxi tone milk
    and it has different ingredients listed and it seems to be working diffeferntly
    the original made my skin raw and white but like it was really dry and thin and not nice

but this one has given me like amazing results so far and i've been using it two weeks!

I have been exfloitating with fair and white exclusive whitener exfloitating soap with vitamin c, then apply clean and clear acne clear blemish remover and leave that on for a minute.
    I do morning and night then apply the bio claire maxi-tone (which i mixed with a bit of the oil for strength)

and my face is acne free and getting so so light and NO side-affects! :D
    i also use sunscreens

Fairr do you use the maxi tone on your alone or your body too? Are you seeing any results on your body and what was your original tone and what is it now?

Oct 23, 2009, 03:22 PM

I just use it on my face neck and my lower arms because they are the tanned parts and the only parts that won't get stretch marks I think and will be on show this winter lol
    Err ill try and find some pics and post them

Oct 23, 2009, 03:27 PM
    to this

Roughly
    I'm a bloke by the way but I'm too lazy to find pics and I already had these on my comp as I'm basically in love with her lol
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2009, 04:24 PM

OK great just wanted to know if works on the body since the body is usually the most resistant. I will be looking into this maxi tone...
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 23, 2009, 06:59 PM

Yeah she's for sure pretty Fairr.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 23, 2009, 09:48 PM
    She probably has a spray on bronzer...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 11:20 PM
    The first pic of Aish, the second is too and kind of reminds of an indian verisan angelina jolie a bit, don't know why?

Anything made from Nouvelle Parfumerie, including bio claire brand are deceptive. They won't mention what they are eally using in their products.

Fairr, is the fair&white exclusive whitener exfloitating soap with vitamin c really good? Have you tried any of the other f&w exclusive brands effective as well?

Oct 23, 2009, 11:51 PM

I think the soap os really good actually but you need to be careful to scrub REALLY lightly on your face when using it
    But I honestly think its working really well
    I haven't used any of their products but I was planning on using them if this bio claire doesn't work
    I heard you mention one that everyone's claiming is effective...
    Which one is this?
    Thanks
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Oh, it was the f&w exclusive whitenizer gel. Comes in a small tube I think for around 15 bucks. I had been thinking off and on to give it a try since I have read mostly good things about how light it can make the face, it contains hq. So, it had me wondering is the whole exclusive line works very well too. But if it's just the hq that is giving the good lighting, then the hq 4% I ordered a few days back should work well too I guess. I may try the soap you mentioned one of these days too. So the f&w exclusive maybe a plan b or c for me.
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    oh, it was the f&w exclusive whitenizer gel. comes in a small tube i think for around 15 bucks. I had been thinking off and on to give it a try since I have read mostly good things about how light it can make the face, it contains hq. So, it had me wondering is the whole exclusive line works very well too. but if it's just the hq that is giving the good lighting, then the hq 4% I ordered a few days back should work well too I guess. I may try the soap you mentioned one of these days too. so the f&w exclusive maybe a plan b or c for me.
    I don't think the f&w exclusive line contains hq.. It doesn't say so on the ingredients.. the regular line contains hq.
    The f&w exclusive line is really good. I tried the body lotion but it did nothing for me but then again I only used it for like three weeks lol... I've been using the f&w whitenizer gel mixed with the serum and face cream and I lightened about 5 shades in 4 months on my face.. had to stop because I was too fair... I stopped using it for the summer and darkened like three shades so now I'm using just the gel and serum again... imo.. the serum is stronger than the gel but you have to mix the serum with a cream or the gel for it to work really well.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 24, 2009, 08:39 AM

Paln b or c for me as well
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 02:19 PM
    So the f&w whitenizer gel mixed with the serum and face cream will make the skin quite fair, that's some really good stuff then. Is this the serum and cream that your talking about?

I saw the whitenizer gel for around $9.85 on Amazon, so that's a nice price. But the crème costs more than the makari. Yeah your right, the exclusive only mentioned kojic acid. But kojic is not known to brighten so much so fast though. And others on forums said it contained hq, but I don't see it listed in the ingredients list. I wonder if it would also work great mixing the f&w gel with makari, if it will make it more potent?

Oct 24, 2009, 03:32 PM

Ah I really must get these! :D
    Its so weird it seems everyone was in a grey patch and now it seems everyone has these amazing regimes now its so confusing which one to go with :s :|

Oct 24, 2009, 05:00 PM

It's crazy especially since I just started Makari.

Oct 24, 2009, 11:29 PM

I know isn't it so sexy
    There's now the christiline, the mequinol retin a, the hq retin a, f&w, this f&f eggo has been using!so confusing!
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 05:38 AM

Why are u getting confused? Don't be confused just start your own regime because what someone else is using may not work for you because christaline glycerin did absolutely nothing for me. There's even a member on here that got no results from HQ so like I said start your own. What I do is look for a good soap, a facial scrub or clenser, a cream for the face and neck, and a body lotion. Fyi- the products don't have to be from the same company. And don't forget about trial and error..

Oct 25, 2009, 07:45 AM

I agree, I just found some palmers lotion that I had, YEA it has HQ in it but I'm going to apply my Christaline to it and use on my legs. I am using the Makari on my hands. I love my LIkas soap on my face But I do want to find a exfoliating soap for my body. One that I can just wash with and not have to let it soak in. Right now I'm using an exfoliating body wash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your skin lightening regime [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, guys! What is your current skin lightening regime? And what results do you want to achieve? What do you cleanse, treat and moisturise with? Whatever it is, post it to let us all know! ;) I am currently trying to achieve even toned skin. My current skin lightening regime:

View more questions Search