Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Itss A New Day View Post
    Hi Golden it seems like you are the voice of inspiration on this thread lol. What a horror story. Sorry I am just now reading about your Bio Claire experience. Anyways I've only been using the Crystalline and the Multi Action Lotion for a little over a week. But you know with some products you see results within the week? Even just a smidgen? Well no go for this one. I apply the Crystalline on my body and let it absorb for a while, then top it off with the lotion. The crystalline instructs to let it absorb before applying other creams so I am following instructions. Today I read on some pending patent or some random case study that glycerin in high amounts does help with exfoliation the epidermis or something like that. The exclusive gel is so small! Lol I need something for my whole body unfortunately, not my face as Im holding off on my face till like mid November. Is anyone using the Crystalline still with good or no results?
    Luckily Bio Claire did not leave any permanent damage on me, all was removed but still. They can come out with body wash and pills for all I care, they'll sneak their steroids in anything they see fit. Just not worth it. If I knew before it was the reaction of steroids I would have never used it.

Yeah, the exclusive gel is quite small and not enough to lighten the whole body. There are some other lighteners that others are also using here with success.
    EXCLUSIVE25 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    better be safe than sorry..if it did great for you then you can try it again if not stay away from it lol..good luck
    kpangor I would like to know what are u using
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 05:59 AM

Omg I feel the same way. I got amazing results with the bio claire lotion and I'm going to purchase it again. The only thing it did to me was turn my acne scars black so if I use the kojic acid soap it might be a different outcome? I don't know guys nothings working and bio claire lotion was the ONLY thing that got me close to me desired complexion and when I say only I mean ONLY. I'm not going to use it for long though but guys you don't understand the attention I was receiving, people not knowing who I was it was amazing guys
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 06:13 AM

I'm so sorry that happened to you Golden Girl, how horrible.
    But... (and here comes the mean part) didn't you think to test it first?
    Most skin care products recommend you test them on an area like you inner elbow, where you skin is most sensitive... just for 24 hours to make sure you don't have a bad reaction..

Or does Bio-Claire not have a disclaimer like that :eek:

I'm with you either way... if it has had such a bad effect on so many people they need to be shut down or at least have a giant warning label on the jars!!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 21, 2009, 09:59 AM

Not sure if a 24 hour patch test would have been helpful in all honesty. I don' t think any reaction with this product would have shown up so quickly. For me the skin thinning came about a few months after I started to use it,
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 21, 2009, 01:25 PM

Good luck
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 21, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Most skin care products recommend you test them on an area like you inner elbow, where you skin is most sensitive... just for 24 hours to make sure you don't have a bad reaction..

I'm with you either way... if it has had such a bad effect on so many people they need to be shut down or at least have a giant warning label on the jars!!!

Yeh in this case a 24 hr. patch test would have tested negative to a reaction with the actives; the reaction most people experienced came after weeks or days of continued use, once it was able to thoroughly absorb into the skin.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 21, 2009, 04:56 PM

Exactly
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post

I'm with you either way... if it has had such a bad effect on so many people they need to be shut down or at least have a giant warning label on the jars!!!
    In the beginning I did think of doing something like a patch test before use since Bio Claire smelled quite strong. If I had done a 168 hour (7days) patch test in the same area then I probably would have just trashed it earlier. But 168 hours is quite long and I just wanted quick results. BC does something in the bloodstream, more than just topical. It's strange and should be banned so no one would feel weak again and go back to using the Bio Sh!t products. They just need to be shut down and their products burned.

No, they don't have a warning label in which they should have. But, it never lightened my upper arms anyway, only turned them vibrant red and then pitch black. I had to exfoliate so much afterwards and use makari for my arms to turn back to normal last year.

I was using diana stalder papaya kojic acid soap daily and it still did nothing for dark spots when using BC.
    YOSSHAKALAKA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Bio claire worked good with me but I only used the lotion (made in cote dívoire)..
    But it wasn't good with my sister it caused her strech marks and she used the lotion too.. I guess it works but not with everybody.. :(
    jaylynn20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:13 PM
    I am a new user to bio claire and ha s been using it for 2 weeks ,all I cansay is amazing results and I haven't got any acne or anything I never had bad skin (no acne ,no bumps) want top get back my color because the sunlight messed it up
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Feb 2, 2011, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylynn20 View Post
    I am a new user to bio claire and ha s been using it for 2 weeks ,all I cansay is amazing results and I havent got any acne or anything I never had bad skin (no acne ,no bumps) jus want top get back my color because the sunlight messed it up
    I can bet you will be back here with something not too cool to say...
    Not wishing you ill luck though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Weak Back legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dog named Jake, and he is a bull mastiff, pitt bull mix. He is a big dog and he is getting old. I noticed his back legs are giving a bit of a problem. When he lays down for a while and gets up his legs get weak and shakey. I was wondering what me and my family should do to help. Hes a...

Weak Moment, Am I doing the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few threads on here about my story, but baiscally my gal left me last summer after 2 years with me to go back to her controlling abusive ex, this is the 3rd time back with him, first 2 were before me (she says he has changed). Anyhow,she moved in with him after 2 months and got engaged,...

View more questions Search