Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 07:11 PM

Good move. Do it. Rock it.

But, don't expect any more words from her. Block her. She's said enough.

Make her stop trying. Ignore her.
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2009, 07:21 PM

OK

Oct 17, 2009, 07:22 PM
    I do have some clothes over at her place that id like to get though... fyi... how do I handle that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 07:25 PM

Depends on how important they are.

If u can't live w/o them, then figure out a way where you don't have to see or talk to her, if not be short & civil.

Then NC baby.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:31 PM

Buy new clothes.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 02:12 AM

Take it from the emporer..
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 02:24 AM

Treat yourself to brand new clothes and don't look back.
    destiny09 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Oct 18, 2009, 02:29 AM

WOW, she really is a one, she really is trying pull on your heart strings with that text. She knows hearing that from her will put you back to square one with your feelings and make you come running... your actions have confused her so she's going for the heart!

If your being honest there might be an element of wanting/hoping to see her and that everything will be OK if you go to get your clothes, if you mean what you say, leave them, they are only clothes, they can be replaced.

Good luck with it all
    Laurenmichele8 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2009, 02:52 PM

:) glad you've taking our advice! As for the clothes, would she happen to have any of her belongings at your house? If she does she may eventually ask for them back, there's your chance to get your stuff back, if not talaniman is spot on... new clothes for a fresh start :D x

Oct 18, 2009, 05:15 PM

Yeah... ok... no biggie... I mean I love my clothes and all about 300 dollars worth... but, I can get new ones... I don't NEED them that much everyone... im just wondering if she's going to say something about them...

On another note today... I had commented on a picture of her the other day before going NC and just said as a comment in Facebook... "i love this picture of you"...

Then today... without warning... she commented on MY comment about it the other day saying: "really? because at the time you were pist off about me texting on my phone!"

What the heck?

Why would she say that to me today? I think she's trying to draw me into some talking directly to her... but I didn't respond. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling that she's going to try to say something to me tomorrow so that I will go over to see her for whatever reason... im dreading that... because I don't want her to contact me... and I don't want to go over to see her...

Bottom line, I'm not going to but I'm just saying.. I hope she doesn't try...

As for deleting her on FAcebook... havent done that yet... I feel right now that if I do, shell think that she has "control" over me and hurt me.. and I don't want that... but its funny because... all day today she's been updating her profile on how much "FUN" she is having... with whatever...

Do comment... ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 06:08 PM

Don't worry what she thinks. Delete her & don't worry if she tries to suck you back in. When you practice NC wholeheartedly, the less you will dread the implications and manipulation. Because you won't allow it.

Don't give her any more opportunities & stop checking up on her, that only brings more heartache & less healing.

Van
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 06:08 PM

Delete her from Facebook. Stop caring about what she thinks.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 09:42 PM

Just wanted to say, I feel for you.

But stop now. Im mean start.

You ask for comments, but don't seem to really listen to what everyone is saying. Why? Clothes, Facebook, Halloween parties...

You know, the reason Im even posting here is because so many have helped me. I care about people in the same boat. Because I know the pain.

Especially that we have similar exs. That's a whole other ball of wax.

I hope I can get some advice from you sometime.

C'mon buddy. Its time to start.

Oct 19, 2009, 04:45 AM

I agree with van completely, she is trying to suck you into conversation and checking what's she's doing on Facebook is messing with your own heart.

LEave it all alone, delete her from everything you have in common and move on.

When and IF she contacts you then deal with it, don't spend time worrying on the what if's... it'll never end if you do

Take care of yourself, go and enjoy life without her because there really is life without her!

Oct 19, 2009, 05:01 AM

Thanks everyone for your help...

:) its Monday and I feel pretty good.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:10 AM

Great-keep going-keep busy.

Oct 19, 2009, 05:16 AM

Everyday will get easier

Oct 19, 2009, 05:22 AM

Going to head to the gym... get in shape. :)
    baap_ki_adalat Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    That is such garbage! She acts like a total immature brat and you think he should reward her? What planet are you on? Just because you have an opening between your legs doesn't grant you the power to treat guys like dogs. Get over that stuff. What points in his post did you see that would lead you to believe he didn't respect her? He doesn't respect himself...that is the problem here.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html
    Righto. Don't comprise with your selfrespect. If you will go after her again and again she will still treat you like this and one day uwill end up losing evrything. Show some attitude. She takes you for granted and considers you for a fool. Same happened with me. But I never compromised with myself respect. Better to die tha losing ones self respect...
    Laurenmichele8 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2009, 09:58 AM

Completely blank her.. the only conversation you should ever have with her again is about getting your belongings back if they mean so much but let her bring it up first. DELETE her from Facebook or every time you come online you'll be checking up on her and will usually always get the heartache that comes with it! I learnt that the hard way. But seriously you do need to move on now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search