Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Oct 14, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Taking two different BC types together
    What can happen if I take yaz birth control pills as well as orthro evra at the same time?
    I am not on them to prevent pregnancy because I have my tubes tied but, I am using them for the hormones
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2009, 07:34 AM

I STRONGLY suggest NOT combining them without speaking with your doctor first.

You should not have to combine BC. If you're having an issue with "hormones" as you say, your doctor can help you find the right BC to address your concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Transferring child custody to 2 different parents [ 1 Answers ]

I have custody of my 2 granddaughters, same mom different dad's. My son is the father of the younger one. The oldest one want's to live with her mom. The younger one want's to live with my son after the next school year, both parents are agreeable with this. I currently have custody of both...

Different cooling capacity for AC's of similar tonnage (1.5T) [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I had observed the cooling capacity of two Window AC's (1.5T) having similar power consumption. The paramters were as under: 1) Brand A- Cooling capacity 4800W, power consumption 1950W 2) Brand B- Cooling capacity 5200W, power consumption 1950W The manufacturer is claiming higher EER...

Can I be sued in a different court [ 6 Answers ]

I'm being threatened with a law suit for a 2500 personal loan that a friend loaned me. I have worked off the loan by being her personal assistant and cleaning house, doing other odd jobs for her. Now she is saying my agreement was to pay 100 per month. So she is had her lawyer send me a letter. ...

Types of PVC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering what exactly the difference is between Schedule 40 PVC piping and any other type. What specifically is different about what a schedule 40 does and its physical features? I am trying to get some piping that is 6" in diameter but that is not schedule 40 but I can't really do...

View more questions Search