Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_one Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 11:14 PM
    I cant orgasm
    Hi everybody. Ummm... So this is very embarrassing for me. But, I have a problem with having an orgasm during sexual intercourse and I don't understand why. So my question is... Why can't I have an orgasm? I am losing interest in sex very quickly. A little about myself, I am a 22 year old female, not over weight, not on any medication, but I am very shy and have low confidence. Another thing... are women messier then men when the have an orgasm?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 11:17 PM

Most women do not have an orgasm during intercourse unless there has been a lot of stimulation of the clitoris.

How well do you know your body and how it works?

Oct 1, 2009, 11:21 PM

I am not very into learning about my body. Maybe I should be. I was wondering if its possible there is something medically wrong with me

Oct 1, 2009, 11:24 PM
    During oral indulges, before an orgasm (or what I think is an orgasm) it feels like I'm going to urinate instead of get off. Very messy and uncomfortable. Kind of embarrassing.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 11:25 PM

I'm guessing there isn't anything wrong with you. Go to your public library and start reading/checking out books in the 612.6 area -- sex education. Get to know your body and what feels good and where. If you make an honest effort to educate yourself, I think you will be surprised at what you learn.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_one View Post
    during oral indulges, before an orgasm (or what I think is an orgasm) it feels like I'm going to urinate instead of get off. very messy and uncomfortable. Kind of embarrassing.
    Is it urine -- or something else?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 05:04 AM

Have you ever brought YOURSELF to orgasm?

No one else is going to be able to do it if you can't, really.

Oct 2, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Have you ever brought YOURSELF to orgasm?

No one else is going to be able to do it if you can't, really.
    No I haven't
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_one View Post
    No I haven't
    Well there's your problem... if you do not know what makes you orgasm how can you coach your partner to give you one?

Practice masturbating alone (or with your partner whatever you like) and figure out what/how/when/where works for you
    desertstar36 Posts: 46, Reputation: 10

Oct 2, 2009, 08:11 AM

I agree that you need to get more comfortable with yourself. It also helps being comfortable with your partner. I at one time had the same problem. I have been married now for 13 years and my husband knows it isn't always easy but knows what he needs to do. You need to try different things and find out what stimulates you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Have An Orgasm [ 18 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I have lost my virginity to my boyfriend which we have been having sex for 9 months now, and yet to have an orgasm. I mean I love him very much and I am very comfortable in front of him we tried everything like different positions, and even different settings what should I...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

I have never had an orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 years old I have a kid and been with the same man for 3 years and I have never had an orgasm... we have tried everything... I know that I should do it myself first,but that don't work for me, I have tried it over and over... I am about to give up... what should I do

Can only be on top for orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

The only time I orgasm is when I'm on top, when my boyfriend is on top or behind me it feels really good and I feel close to an orgasm but it never comes, when he fingers me I enjoy it but it doesn't feel as good, it sometimes even hurts a lot when my clitoris is touched because it's very sensitve....

View more questions Search