Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 12:08 AM
    In just 3-4 days and already lightening on the body? That is really fast. Are you using an exfoliator as well?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 2, 2009, 12:35 AM

Oh wow. So the lotion is really good? I should have to try that on my body. Which lotion is it specifically? They have so many!
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    In just 3-4 days and already lightening on the body? that is really fast. Are you using an exfoliator as well?
    Yup the 55h+ soap with apricot extracts but I think its to rough for my face. Could that be why results are so slow on my face? Its weird because usually my face is the first to lighten before anything else lol
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Oct 2, 2009, 07:12 AM
    I think its best that people state their race and skin tone. Because I feel that certain products work better on Lightskin black people/Whites/Asians. I am a darkskin black woman, and this cream was not potent enough to make any real difference in my complexion.

Oct 2, 2009, 07:25 AM

DarkSkinGirl. When did you use the cream? And which cream? There are several different products from 55H+. And my original skin tone is probably around Kelly Rowland's. But I'm this right now but I've used several different products since I was 15/16. The Christaline didn't take me from Kelly Rowland to Garcelle's complexion. But it did lighten me about 3 shades. I'm surprised it didn't work on you. This just proves that what works for some may not work for others.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 2, 2009, 08:04 AM

Oh I must try this other product your doing! I might mix in the glycerine into it

Oh dear this is starting to sound like bio claire all over again... haha

Oct 2, 2009, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    oh i must try this other product your doing! i might mix in the glycerine into it

oh dear this is starting to sound like bio claire all over again... haha
    Oh God. Don't say that!! I've never tried bio claire but I've heard some frightening things about it!! I truly hope this doesn't give us the same results as that. Blah! Well. I'm using it in moderation now anyway.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 2, 2009, 08:14 AM

No I'm sure it won't!
    Sorry!

Oct 2, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    no im sure it won't!
    sorry!
    Lol you don't have to say sorry!! I'm not mad! I just always type with exclamation points. Lol. I don't know why! I guess I'm just always excited? Lol.

Oct 2, 2009, 11:37 AM

Omg my friend told me my face looks really dark... I'm so sad. I think I'm going to mix my little sample bottle of the strong lotion with the glycerin for my face because the lotion is doing wonders for my bod
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 12:47 PM

I cancelled my order on allbeauty essentials after having to wait three weeks for my order and I ordered from bargain side and now I am being told they are out so they will ship it next week when it comes in stock? I must have the worst luck:mad:
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sagluva View Post
    i cancelled my order on allbeauty essentials after having to wait three weeks for my order and i ordered from bargain side and now i am being told they are out so they will ship it next week when it comes in stock? i must have the worst luck:mad:
    Well, that's good that you cancelled. Amazon I'm sure also sells this and you can even look at the seller's reputation and reviews, which is a big plus. Also, others have purchased 55H+ at Top Skin Clear so you can ask of other's experiences. Don't let things get you down, at least you were able to get your money back and will be on your way soon towards your goal.

Oct 2, 2009, 07:58 PM

Well my new little mix I created absorbs in the skin fast. I hope I see results on my face
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 08:37 PM
    What was the mix?

Oct 2, 2009, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Omg my friend told me my face looks really dark....I'm so sad. I think I'm gonna mix my little sample bottle of the strong lotion with the glycerin for my face because the lotion is doing wonders for my bod
    Awwww don't get down. It'll lighten soon! I'm sure it'll be lighter in less than two weeks!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 3, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Omg my friend told me my face looks really dark....I'm so sad. I think I'm gonna mix my little sample bottle of the strong lotion with the glycerin for my face because the lotion is doing wonders for my bod
    What lotion are you usig on your arms?

Oct 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sagluva View Post
    i cancelled my order on allbeauty essentials after having to wait three weeks for my order and i ordered from bargain side and now i am being told they are out so they will ship it next week when it comes in stock? i must have the worst luck:mad:
    Wow I think I mentioned where I ordered from , try them!

Oct 3, 2009, 09:40 AM

Yes what are you mixing?
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

Oct 3, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Hey guys! Today will be my third day using the glycerine on my face and my face has taken on a dark brown reddish look and my skin is kind of peeling. I don't look too cute right now, my makeup actually makes me look worse. Browndeceit, I don't recall you saying that it will make your skin peel? I'm also using a papaya and vanilla soap I forgot from who, I know papaya makes your skin peel but I've using it for like a month and it doesn't seem to do much anymore anyway. Should I stick it out? I got two pimples already but that can be my menstrual coming. Any good cleansers that keep pimples away? Thanks
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 12:20 AM

What is the % Hydroquinone? How many shades lighter can I get with this?The bottle sounds big, does the cream turn brown? I find that creams with brown around the cap don't work and make me browner. I think that was Topiclear in the big tall bottle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homework thread [ 9 Answers ]

I have to get a lot of homeowrk done by tomorrow because I missed an entire week of school from when I was sick. Its all due tomorrow and I did all I could but I still have a lot I need help with and I will post them below as I get to them.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search