Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Bedroom help!

I need some help to know how to get sexy and have sex in my bedroom I have tried everything in the book byt I need help
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Sep 25, 2009, 08:38 AM

Hopw old are you? I mean, this is pretty vague, but having sex isn't rocket science.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:04 PM
    More details please...
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Sep 27, 2009, 01:42 AM
    The best is to have candles everywhere and one red light bulb in one of the lamps. I'm not implying that you are a hooker but this lighting is sexy. Also try some mood music softly in the background. ENIGMA is pretty good. They have several cd's. Just download your faves. Don't overdo the perfume. Guys prefer your natural scent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bedroom [ 15 Answers ]

I have been with my wife for nine years this month we will see our fifth wedding anniversary. We have two fantastic kids and are very happy and I believe still deeply in love with each other... However just lately the only time we make love is when my wife has been out and under the influence...

Something new in the bedroom? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone Thanks for all your advice so far it's been excellent. My partner and I are going to be house sitting for a friend for two weeks whilst they're on holiday it should give us a break. Whilst we're away I want to try and do something special for him in the bedroom but I'm stuck for...

Something in my bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I was 15 year old and into some bad stuff drugs and what not. Well I was a sleep one night and I awoke to see a dark shadow standing at the foot of my bed . I try to move but could not then I started to fell hands all over my body and pleasure why was I feeling then I look to the side of me and saw...

Ceiling Fan in Bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

Ceiling Fan Fan does not blow air well, slowly.

Trying to get dog out of the bedroom [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All - Got a 5-year old Pug who's been pretty good with staying out of the bedroom when told to do so (at least for the last 3 places we lived at). He's been sleeping in our bed for <cough> most of his life, so it's a long habit, but when told to stay in his dog bed in the kitchen, he was fine....

View more questions Search