Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azdesertchick Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Sep 14, 2009, 12:44 AM
    Do you know the name of this book?
    I read a book years ago over 15 in fact lol! It was about a little girl whose family was murdered by some indians but a friendlier tribe took her in and raised her. It was about the trials and sweet moments of her life with them and I remember loving the book. Does anyone remember this novel? ::confused:
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 02:12 PM

My son had to read a book in his class last year, which unfortunately he didn't enjoy, because it revolved around a girl (which to him was boring - he was 9, what can I say) who had somehow ended up with an Indian tribe being raised as their own. I think the name was something like Indian Captive, or Captive, something like that. Hope this helps!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 06:03 PM

Might be Indian Captive the Story of Mary Jemison
    azdesertchick Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Sep 17, 2009, 12:22 AM
    Ty both so much for your help that sounds like the one! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Book Title Book like the Mummy (Egypt) [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book 3 years ago a lady has a bottle given to her by a grandma and a necklace and a diary she always had a desire to see Egypt there a 2 men involved (love interest) she ended up on a paddle steamer and bad men were after her and the bottle and necklace. She ended up in Egypt at these...

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search