mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 01:47 PM

Why thanks Red ;)

Sarah
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 05:58 PM
    So here's where the Castle went! How's everybody?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 08:38 PM

I'm here :)

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2009, 12:01 AM

Awwwww yeah!!

Got a call at 9am this morning by the police asking if I could come in and make a formal statement about when my car got broken into last December..

They caught one of them because his DNA was on file for a prior offence and the stupid beggar left a broken pair of scissors under my car which he cut himself on

:D :D :D

Happy shaz.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 7, 2009, 01:36 AM

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Love your siggy shaz. So true.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 01:46 AM

Why are there so many teenagers on the boards on a Monday?

Why are they not in school?

I just want to say 'get back to school you little rip,and stop talking in pink!'
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2009, 01:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823 View Post
    Love your siggy shaz. So true.

I was looking through pages of quotes and found that one, pity there was no author for it thoug.
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    why are there so many teenagers on the boards on a monday?

why are they not in school?

i just want to say 'get back to school you little rip,and stop talking in pink!'
    It's a school holiday in the States Red.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 02:56 AM

Ach,the young one is deaf!

I don't know what she wants to hear,getting my arse out of there before it blows up in my face!

Floors washed,laundry in,toilets clean,dogs fed and walked,dinner peeled and ready to go...

Woo yeah! I love it when it all comes together.
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    ach,the young one is deaf!

i dont know what she wants to hear,getting my arse out of there before it blows up in my face!

floors washed,laundry in,toilets clean,dogs fed and walked,dinner peeled and ready to go...

woo yeah! i love it when it all comes together.
    You should link the young one's posts in the peeves thread
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/active...gh-393438.html
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 03:03 AM

Less of a peeve and more of an AARGG!
    Brillent thread.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:01 AM
    OK guys here is a really pathetic story. This is how much I love you all! I go to Syracuse yesterday with a friend and check out the state fair. I had never gone so it was new to me. Here were my thoughts all day:

"Hmm to bad I couldnt have met artlady here, since she lives in Syracuse"

"Oh my god look at these super cute bunnies, oh thats my favorite! Alty and shaz would love these, (walking away thinking again... crap I should have taken picture for them)"

I enter a building with all this stuff, can't remember the building 4H maybe and right in front of me a robot this kid made. The woman at the table was talking about these competitions around the country with kids building robots and whatever. So I think "oh cool unky might want to see a picture of this" Yes I took a picture.

We continue to walk on and I see... drum roll please... The Beer Garden! What a beautiful sit. For us red, for us I had a beer. Since we do run the bar now. Yes I did laugh when I saw it and I did think of red and I and the castle.

Ok guys how sad am I now? Who is clearly way to addicted! What can I say I love ya's! I will put you on my Christmas card list my little loves! Send your addresses!
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:03 AM
    Is there medication for this type of addiction?
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:04 AM

Oh sunny,that is serious addiction..

However,I will say this,a friend of mine said her rabbit was starting to bite,he is 6 months,I suggested she may need to get him fixed,I said shaz told me,she asked who the hell is shaz!

Thanks for the beer.

s*hit,my mother just pulled up..
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:13 AM
    See red you need the medication to. I will find it and pass it along to you.
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    OK guys here is a really pathetic story. This is how much I love ya all! I go to Syracuse yesterday with a friend and check out the state fair. I had never gone so it was new to me. Here were my thoughts all day:

"Hmm to bad I couldnt have met artlady here, since she lives in Syracuse"

"Oh my god look at these super cute bunnies, oh thats my favorite! Alty and shaz would love these, (walking away thinking again... crap I should have taken picture for them)"

I enter a building with all this stuff, can't remember the building 4H maybe and right in front of me a robot this kid made. The woman at the table was talking about these competitions around the country with kids building robots and whatever. So I think "oh cool unky might want to see a picture of this" Yes I took a picture.

We continue to walk on and I see...drum roll please... The Beer Garden! What a beautiful sit. For us red, for us I had a beer. Since we do run the bar now. Yes I did laugh when I saw it and I did think of red and I and the castle.

Ok guys how sad am I now? Who is clearly way to addicted! What can I say I love ya's! I will put you on my Christmas card list my little loves! Send your addresses!
    I feel left out. I will have you know I got Cat1864 addicted before she even signed up!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:58 AM

You're a bad influence cats :D

Sunny sunny sunny, I knew you were addicted way before this :), they do say that realiseing you have a problem is the first step to recovery, but do you really want to recover ;)
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    your a bad influence cats :D
    Mr. Bear, how you doing?

Have you read any of her answers yet? We need her here.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 07:05 AM

I'm all right thanks cats, hope you and mrs Cats are as well :)

Unfortunately no, not yet, I said hi in mrs cats introduction thread, but apart from that I haven't seen her around much :o
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 07:11 AM
    Holiday in the States, we're good. Sitting around watching it rain.

Check the relationships or marriage forums, you'll see where I get my insight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For starby [ 4 Answers ]

I was thinking I was thinking maybe it would be nice if the moderators or whoever post Her profile page at the top of the members page and/or the expert page as an ''in memory of'' https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/starbuck8.html

Our poor Starby [ 1170 Answers ]

Some of you already know that our Starby (Starbuck8) is in the hospital awaiting surgery. She's a klutz, love her tons, but it's the truth. ;) She tripped on a shovel, broke her leg in two places, broke her wrist and her eye is swollen shut. She'll need surgery to fix her leg, it's the...

Alty's and Starby's Castle of Doom. For our Starby. [ 1501 Answers ]

As most of you know Starby is not well, she's fighting for her life, she's losing the battle. Well the castle has always been her favorite thread so I'm doing this for her. Let's make her proud. We're back in the castle kids. I've repaired the roof, the dungeon has been cleaned (so you better...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

View more questions Search