Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 10:58 PM
    I was wondering are ford tempos OK for starter cars
    I am thinking about buying a 1993 ford tempo for my first car but I was wondering is it worth it
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 6, 2009, 11:32 PM

I would personally invest in a Honda, Nissan, or Toyota as your first car.

Honda, especially.

My friends have Fords, and they issues with them all the time, and they have mid-90s - 2005 cars. My family use to have a Ford as well, and we had to get it fixed so much we finally traded it for a Volvo.

It's up to you, though. Fords seem to be a hit and miss when it comes to their vehicles. I'm no car expert, just speaking from experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starter on a Ford Taurus [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone tell me is there a way to get your starter to work so I can get my car home or to a garage. I know it's the starter because I don't even get a click with it when I turn the key and my battery is still very strong. Is there not a way to bang the starter to get it to go? Please help...

89 Ford F-150 starter won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

I went out to start my 89 F-150 the other day and it wouldn't turn over. I heard the initial hum of the fuel pump and then there was just a humming or buzzing sound. It made this same sound when I tried to blow the horn. Today when I turned the switch on the fuel pump kept running. It did not...

1978 Ford F-350 starter trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a 1978 Ford F-350 dump truck. It was having occasional starter trouble when I bought it, the starter would sometimes activate, but not engage to turn the engine over. I thought that the teeth on the starter gear were probably stripped, so I replaced the starter. The gears did seem...

Doesn't starter ford tauros 1996 [ 1 Answers ]

I have big problem whit my ford tauros 1996 I put on the new battery but doesn't starter

93 Ford Explorer,Starter Location [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the starter on my 93 Ford Explorer. Can you tell me where the starter is located?

View more questions Search