Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulacsk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Cat urinating every where
    My lovely cat is driving me crazy by peeing everywhere. She does use her litter box and never poos outside of it but she pees in other rooms. There are certain favourite spots e.g beside a certain door, behind sink, under chest of drawers, in corner behind my desk. I mentioned it to two different vets but they didn't really tell me anything. I am using vingear and a special spray to deal with the smell but sometimes my house stinks. A while back she sometimes had a little blood in her litter tray but this has stopped.
    I let her outside and she has a cat pal (a male her boyfriend I think) who does come into the house and I have seen him spray. Please help I feel a little lost and clueless and am worried that it may be sign of some health problem.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 12:00 PM

Has your cat been spayed?
    You should get her urine checked for infection.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 14, 2009, 12:13 PM

Have you taken her to the vet?

A urinary or bladder infection in a cat will cause them to pee outside of their box, as well as cause the blood in their urine.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Jun 14, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Blood in the litter pan is a huge sign that you need to get your cat to the vet! She could be suffering with any number of conditions. Please get her in...
    lucytwo2 Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2009, 02:01 PM

Sounds like a bladder infection plus there could be a little bit of a territorial thing going on with the other cat too.She might just be mmarking her home to let the other cat know its her's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urinating dog [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I have recently moved in together with his 2 dogs - a male whippet and a labrador and my two children and my jack russel dog. The problem is his whippet dog. He has a heart murmour so cannot be castrated but it urinates all over the kitchen during the night. The dogs go out at...

Urinating Dog . [ 8 Answers ]

Hi have a maltese dog he is 3, who lives outside and is neutered.. Lately he has started to pee on my blankets I hang out (marking I think ) BUT why my blankets?? I know I can hang them higher but I just find it so disgusting that he is doing this and I'm so frustrated.. Over the last few weeks...

Urinating during sex [ 7 Answers ]

I know this sounds extremely wrong, but is it possible and or common to pee during sex?

Urinating pet [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old lab mix is urinating while sleeping. She does not wake up during urination. What could be the problem?

Dog Urinating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 3-1/2 years old. He is a inside dog and has been house broken. All of a sudden he has been peeing in the house. He is let out 5 to 6 times a day and some times more. I don't understand why he is doing this. Nothing has changed here. Only him. I need help!!

View more questions Search