Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelenAg Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2009, 02:15 PM
    Painting combination windows
    My old combination storm windows need paint. Original paint is flecking off. I have triedwith one window and was finding it a tedious task. Had trouble getting the windows to go back onto their tracks. Do I spray them instead of brushing them? Or am I doomed to a tedious task per window? Any help is appreciated. Helen.
    HelenAg Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2009, 03:11 PM

HElen just keep ttyuing my faviourite friend. Yuou shouall overcome your adverisity. Try harder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Painting time for windows with 8 panes over 8 panes (total 16) [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing an estimate for work in a home. I am going to paint a bunch of 8 pane over 8 pane windows. They are in pretty good shape, not much prep work , no putty is needed, a tiny bit of scraping and oil base priming to raw wood wood . I am doing both interior of the windows and exterior of the...

Painting quantities for doors, windows [ 1 Answers ]

how can I calculate the painting quantity of a flush door ( size say 0.9m x 2.1 m ) how can I calculate the painting quantity of a grill fixed in a window ( size say 0.75m x 1.2m )

Combination of a medico and mba [ 2 Answers ]

If a medico appears for gmat or cat what are his chances of getting a call for g.d. and p.I..? please explain in detail...

Combination shower fan on GFI [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a combination fan, light, night light shower fan in a new shower, all of which are on separate switches. The electrician pulled all three switches to the panel box. It sounds to me that I will need to install 3 GFI breakers. Will I need to have all 3 on separate GFI breakers? What...

View more questions Search