Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucytwo2 Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 02:07 PM
    5 yr cat starting to urinate on our bed
    Does anyone else have this problem.One of my cats (5 yrs old) just started to urinate on our bed about once a week.We moved about 2 years ago and in the other house we had a regular bed and she never urinated on it.After we moved to the new house we decided to set up our waterbed again and she started this business of urinating on it.I just don't understand her actions because she is the only cat that sleeps on the bed.We started to cover the bed every morning with plastic and that worked for awhile and now she knows how to get under the plastic so she can GO. What is with this cat and her actions.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jun 5, 2009, 07:51 AM

Other cats in the area? Chasing her when she goes outside?

Once a cat pees in a place, it takes a lot of work to mask the scent she has left. Try shuting the bedroom door for a week or so. See if she pees anywhere else in the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't urinate [ 1 Answers ]

After drinking beer I can't urinate,my bladder gets so full it becomes unberable and I spend all night on the toilet trying urinate,sometimes just a tiny drop comes out and this can last 24 hours.

Urge to urinate at night [ 3 Answers ]

If I stay awake at nigth I urinate like 10-15 times before morning.If I sleep at nigth I urinate like half of that time.Is this a problem?

MY dog has been urinate on people! [ 3 Answers ]

My little buddy Tank, a 135 lb eight month old Bullmastiff, has been going to local dog park for four months. His park visits are to help with socializing with other dogs and people. However, Tank has been trying to urinate on the people just standing around. This behavior started about two week...

Dog lifts his leg to urinate outside his crate [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 1 1/2 years old and has been crate trained since he was 6 months old. We returned home the last two nights to find that he had lifted his leg to pee outside the crate. We had taken him out before we left on both occasions. He wasn't alone for more than 4 hours either night and he has...

Urinate after mastrubation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Iam 30yrs old and unmarried. The day on which I mastrubate, I tend to urinate a lot.

View more questions Search