Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibo86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 09:34 AM
    He just won't eat
    Hi
    My name is Brenda and I have a 2yr old pit bull BIBO I have had him ever since he was 2 month old he was my second pit bull... and I had never had this issue well he has just simply stop eating like he use to the last time I took him to the vet he was in good shape but now he really skinny and I'm very worried he doesn't have worms and I have tried to give him like chopped carrots with his food and he will eat but no improvement I can't take him to the vet because I recently got lay off my job but I'm in the process of getting a new one but in the meen time what food should I feed him I don't really want him all buff but I don't like him to show his ribs and his spine bone please help me... I really love my dog
    In fact I have 2 more dogs and thy don't have that problem..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 09:46 AM

Something is wrong - you have to find a way to get him Vet care.

Unfortunately times are rough right now and people are making big sacrifices to keep their pets in good health.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 05:49 PM

We can't give you a diagnosis, sorry, only a vet can do that.

Maybe it's time to find new homes for your dogs. It's tough right now, but they shouldn't have to suffer because of it.

Good luck.
    xxgawjuzuxx Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2009, 03:54 AM

my 8 yr old staffy x stopped eating her dog food then people food then meat & became skinny, but was still drinking water. I think you should take your dog to the vet asap, as my dog had kidney failure. We had problems with money as well maybe you could borrow? As we had to.. I'm nt a vet or anything it just sounds sort of the same. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Tenant won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't answer calls from me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tenant who won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't take calls from me. They do not use the house as a primary residence. They are very wealthy and definitely have the means to pay. Just incredibly evasive and dismissive. Dotn know where to turn. Someone please help! I cannot...

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

My furnace won't light and the lights on my control module won't come on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok a couple of question if you can help I have a comfortmaker furnace I believe 1999 it came on a couple of times after I bought a new transformer, board, capacitator, and ignition control module now it won't come back on What to Do! Also I wanted to know if you can tell me the difference between...

View more questions Search