Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    561packrat Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Site for exploded view of well pump
    Looking for exploded view or diagrams of well pumps, specifically centrifugal, jet-type. Have the following: shallow well, pump w/motor that was stored for a long time, apparently with water inside. Electric motor runs beautifully, inside of pump was giant mass of rust scales. Cleaned it out, brass parts were fine, gasket/diaphram/steel support were ruined. Need to look at something to see what it looked like initially, so as to fabricate replacement parts. Anyone know of site with more than generic view of exterior?

Thanks, Packrat
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

May 17, 2009, 04:43 PM

Pacrat: if you know the brand name of the pump, go on line and Google it. There should be a spec sheet including exploded view. Or even better, look up their phone number and call their engineers. They will direct you to their publication, or web site, that has that information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red ink pen exploded in dryer [ 14 Answers ]

A red ink pen went through the washer okay, but exploded in my electric dryer. I have used Goo Gone with a clean rag - turning often, and am making headway - but I don't think it will get off the Baked On ink. Any suggestions? Laundry is backing up fast! Help!!

Why the company is the property of the shareholders is an exploded myth? [ 4 Answers ]

I think, The company is not only property of the shareholders but also of the society as well... if the company is assumed to be property of shareholdes then the company might go for some actions (which are not good for society) to maximize the shareholders wealth... But I need some legal...

Pen exploded in my dryer/how do I get it out [ 2 Answers ]

A pen exploded in my dryer. How do I get it off the inside tub

Exploded rug in Maytag Washer [ 4 Answers ]

I washed a small rug in my Maytag front loading washer. It exploded. What is the best way to clean the washer and make it functional again? Thanks

Can't view all image in some site [ 2 Answers ]

I can't view all image in some site in my computer but when I put the site in another computer I see it normal ,I don't know what can I do someone help me,thk...

View more questions Search