Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx_coca_cola_xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Should I be concerned?
    I just noticed that I had a pimple on the lip of my vagina, its been hurting more and more, Is there anything I can do to help it go away? I am nervous about seeing a doctor, and I don't really want to go there. Please help!
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

May 4, 2009, 04:30 PM
    Try popping the thing already, my girlfreind would have done that by now. Guys get pimples once in a while there as well. I watched while my girlfriend popped one she had. She used her nails. No big deal.
    Miller11 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2009, 12:41 PM
    How long has this been bothering you? If the pimple just recently appeared then it might be okay to let it go a couple of days. But it might be a good idea to talk to your doctor and find out what he or she has to say. Good luck
    Montana girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 12:49 PM
    It's okay it is just an ingrowin hair. To make the pimple go away put a hot rag on it. It is normal for the ingrowin hair to oozz. Just becareful because if you find more on various parts of your body you might have aget a staph infection.
    Montana girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
    It's okay it is just an ingrowin hair. To make the pimple go away put a hot rag on it. It is normal for the ingrowin hair to oozz. Just be careful because if you find more on various parts of your body you might get a staph infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. About 1 yr and a half ago he cheated on me with some random girl while he was drunk (which is not an excuse I know) but I chose to forgive him and try to fix our relationship. So far everything has been going pretty smoothly, he hasn't cheated on me...

I'm concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and a weird odor, I'm a clean freak and I don't know why I have this problem.it makes me self conscience! What do I do?:confused: :confused:

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am concerned about small bumps I have around my vaginal area. They do not hurt and are under the skin. They don't have any puss or aren't looking like pimples. I'm just concerned. Is it possible that this is an std? They are not hard and they just appeared. They don't itch and if I didn't...

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and haven't felt the baby move. This is my third child so I know the feeling. My OB ask me if I have felt it move because I should have by now being that this isn't my first. I think I felt it a few times but not 100%. Should I be worried or could something be wrong?

Concerned son [ 2 Answers ]

My mother is 58 years old and is starting to complain about a tightness in both of her arms. She says when the pain starts it stops her in her tracks. I can't get her to go to the doctor because she is afraid of what they may tell her. Are these signs of a heart attack? She isn't a heavy drinker...

View more questions Search