Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miami30545 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Scared. Need an answer now!
    Hi . Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex three days after her period ended . And I came inside of her . Can she be pregnant ?
    pathisfer Posts: 94, Reputation: 22

Apr 26, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Yes, that's how you get pregnant, by having unprotected sex. It can happen the first time you have unprotected sex or the 100th time, no one can predict that but a pregnancy test will confirm if she is or not.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 11:33 AM

Yes it's possible. Now you get to play the waiting game and hope and pray that she gets her period.

The question is, if she isn't pregnant will you learn from this and stop having unprotected sex?

Do you realize that even with protection there's still a chance of pregnancy? No form of birth control is 100% effective, but it's better then no birth control.

You wouldn't put a loaded gun to your head and fire, so why are you taking chances by having unprotected sex?

Good luck.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 11:38 AM

She can always get a blood test done. They are able to determine pregnancy from 7-12 days of the possible day of conception.

Good luck to you.

Hope this is just a pregnancy scare and scares you enough to put a condom on and for her to get on the pill.

Be sex smart. Use contraception!

Sarah
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 02:26 PM

Just to add to what the others have said, if this was very recent... within the last couple of days, she can get Plan B from her pharmacist, planned parenthood, or pregnancy center. She would need to do this right away as they should be started within 72 hours of the unprotected sex.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miami30545 View Post
    scared. need an answer now!
    If the prospect of your girlfriend getting pregnant scares you then why are you having sexual intercourse in the first place and unprotected sexual intercourse at that??

NO ONE should be engaging in sexual intercourse until they are physically, emotionally and financially ready to have a child. If the prospect scares you, you aren't ready.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 26, 2009, 02:53 PM

Oh yeah, it's definitely possibly. But the second you guys had sex you signed an understood contract that you might produce something that could change your lives. If you're not ready to take care of a baby in any way then you're probably not ready for sex either.
    MWilken Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 03:21 PM
    She is not pregnant, it was right after her period, but I know anything can be possible.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MWilken View Post
    She is not pregnat, it was right after her period, but I know anything can be possible.
    Wrong!

She could be pregnant, no one knows for sure yet.

Do you know when she ovulated? Women can ovulate before, during, after, and anytime in between their periods.

Guessing is not a good idea here.

Apr 27, 2009, 06:39 PM

But it was three days after she stopped bleeding . And I heard sperm lives inside of u for like 5 days ? Is it possible ?
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 27, 2009, 06:46 PM

Shoulve gotten a plan B! But umm may I ask how old are you?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 07:08 PM
    but it was three days after she stopped bleeding . and i heard sperm lives inside of u for like 5 days ? is it possible ?

Sperm may live that long if she is close to when she ovulates... otherwise they die off fairly soon. If she tends to ovulate on the early side, then pregnancy is possible... if she ovulates later in her cycle, then she wouldn't get pregnant. The problem is many women do not know exactly when they ovulate and it can be an off cycle where ovulation occurs at an unusual time. You will just have to wait and see what happens when her next period is due at this point.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 08:10 PM

Sorry, but there are babies out there when people had sex during the periods sometimes, for any sex rule there are expections and babies happen.

Also no birth control method ( although they are good) are 100 percent, so anytime you have sex you risk being a parent

May 3, 2009, 08:40 AM

I am 16 =( and now that we are waiting we are both still friendsss.. but she has another boyfriend now and we are really stuckk...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:44 PM

One thing you do if she is pregnant since she is with another guy you make sure you get a paternity test before you sign on any lines.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2009, 11:48 AM
    i am 16 =( and now that we are waiting we are both still friendsss..but she has another boyfriend now and we are really stuckk ...

More than two months have now gone by. Is she pregnant or not? Have you learned your lesson about underage sex?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so scared and sad [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I cannot stop hating my life, I cannot stop wanting to hurt myself, I cannot stop looking on the negative side. I'm in therapy right now, but they don't know I've been cutting myself and pricking my fingers. If I tell, my parents need to know. I hate talking to my parents, and it also...

I'm scared! [ 9 Answers ]

I know this may be the wrong section, but I'm desperate for some help! I have already posted in the Adult Sexuality section, but I firgure 2 places would double my responses Here it goes: PLEASE READ! Hey everyone: Well I'm 19, almost 20, and to get straight to the point, I'm scared of...

Very scared [ 7 Answers ]

I moved to Ontario 2 years ago from Alberta. Today on my way to work I was pulled over by the police, they questioned me as the car is registered to my wife. After checking my info they let me go, but said I was pulled over as my wife had an outstanding warrant in Alberta. I was absolutely...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

So scared [ 51 Answers ]

I'm so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what I can remember .but on the 26 th jan I gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later I felt my period and put a tampon in me and I don't no if I had sperm on my hand. My period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March...

View more questions Search