Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Really bad head pains.
    My boyfriend recently started to get realllly bad head pains and he says its not a headache, its like actual pain, he just got his contacts upgraded cause his vision got worse but still its not headaches and when ever I scratch his head he says it hurtsss a lot and its only on one side. What can it be? :/

Thank you :rolleyes:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 06:28 AM

Which side?
    Is it only next to the eye or the entire side of the head..
    When does it hurt?
    Like when he is wearing his glasses and on the computer or video games or reading..
    After he eats certain things?

Apr 25, 2009, 06:30 AM

no it hurts on like one spot of his right side. And it just hurts randomly, it doesn't stop, its not a specific time. Also, he wears contacts and when he plays video games and stuff he wears glasses.

Oh and its not near his eye... like not really a little more back.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Can he describe the pain?

Shooting
    Stabbing
    Throbbing
    Dull

Apr 25, 2009, 06:34 AM

It's a stabbing pain, sometimes throbbing.
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Did this start after he got his contacts upgraded? Did he get his glassed upgraded as well?

Apr 25, 2009, 06:40 AM

Yes but his glasses aren't ready and yeah he did, he says when he touches it or jumps it hurts. And a lot like a pain that you feel horrible
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 06:43 AM

Is it on both sides of his head?
    An all over thing or where? Like the left side, right side, around the eyes, jaw,.
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever24 View Post
    and a lot like a pain that you feel horrible
    Umm, any pain makes me feel horrible.

Has his blood pressure been checked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stabbing head pains [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing stabbing head pains to the back right side of my head. I went to the docter and had scans which are clear. I was also given tegretol because of suspected nerve damage it did nothing so that medication was stopped. I still have the pain and am taking panadol 4 hourly which...

Sharp pains in head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old girl. About two weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was having a constant headache. I mean seriously, it didn't go away for 2 weeks. So, the doctors did a cat scan on my head, and everything came back fine. And I haven't sufferd from any head injuries lately(atleast not...

Bad pains. [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi. My last period was 25th April. I bled for a day in may 8 days past my period due date. And I have been getting some symptoms of pregnancy. The thing is though I did a test and its negative so I will need to wait...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Pains same day [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a better way to ask this question? Is it possible that I would be having a brown colored discharge all of a sudden,instead of the clean fluid I had last night ,if I had the donor with us today.and I also feel a little stomach ache... this brown colored discharge has never been there any...

View more questions Search