Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 9, 2009, 12:57 PM

I really hope she tells them today. And I hope they are as understanding as they can be in the situation and get heathcare for their daughter and her baby.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 9, 2009, 01:20 PM

My Grandmother was pregnant with my mother when she was 14. My mom had a pretty difficult life. Her mom was never around and partied a lot. If the choice is made to keep this baby; I hope she realizes she needs to become an adult and take responsibility. I have no doubt that it can be done. But man, will it be hard. I couldn't imagine being 18 and pregnant let alone 14.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 01:23 PM

Oh honey, I hope you do tell your parents. We are ALL here to support you. Blessings...
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 01:23 PM

I told my parents by leaving out a Planned Parenthood number that my manager had given me, I was 17, scared and pregnant.

That wasn't really the way I wanted to tell her, but it did make it a whole lot easier.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 01:25 PM

You do it the way it works best for you. Just as long as it gets out there.
    briana00josh00 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2009, 05:16 PM
    I'm 14 and 4 months still haven't told anyone
    Hey its briana I'm 14 in 9th grade I'm 4 months pregnant and I haven't told
    My parents I was today but I was terrified I haven't seen a doctor or
    Anything I'm scared for my baby and me I told my boyfriend and he is shocked
    He says it would be better for us too just get rid of it but I want my baby I love
    It I'm to young to be a mom and don't think I can take care of it
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Apr 9, 2009, 05:36 PM

First, you need to tell your parents, then get to a doctor. You should be taking prenatal vitamins, are you? If you do not think you can take care of your baby, have you thought about adoption? How do you know for sure you are pregnant? Have you taken a home test?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:37 PM

It's to late for an abortion. You should talk to your parents.. because soon enough they will know. They can help you make the right decision. You need prenatal care and proper nutrition. Do what is right for your baby. Give him/her a chance
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:38 PM
    After last night, I was really hoping that you would stick to your plan and tell your mother today. Like we already told you - you have to see a doctor immediately. You have options, but the more time that passes, the less options you will have.

Please tell your mother tonight. You need to face the reality of the situation. You are making yourself crazy because you are dreading telling her. Just get it over with. She loves you and she will help you make the right decision.

I'm glad that you at least told your boyfriend today. But now you have to tell your parents.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:39 PM
    I know you didn't tell your mom this morning. Please tell her tonight.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by briana00josh00 View Post
    Hey its briana I'm 14 in 9th grade I'm 4 months pregnant and I haven't told
    My parents I was today but I was terrified I haven't seen a doctor or
    Anything I'm scared for my baby and me I told my boyfriend and he is shocked
    He says it would be better for us too just get rid of it but I want my baby I love
    It I'm to young to be a mom and don't think I can take care of it
    My dear,you need to start listening a little better to us here.
    You can not have any medical treatment without parental consent.Number one.

Don't even listen to your BF right now.He is not someone who knows about babies and how you feel or anything.Hes a boy!

Talk to your mother!

Is she mean ? Does she love you? I bet she does.I am sure your mother will hug you.Then you can start to make the plans for the future.

You have put yourself in this place and now you have to be responsible.

Talk to Mom and Dad too and start to face up to what is happening here.This is not something you can put off any longer!

Please ,do it soon and thank-you so much for the update ,we were all very concerned about you and your family.

You need to tell your parents honey and know that we are all rooting for you :)

You may very well be past the point of having the option to terminate.

Apr 10, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Well I'm 14 and 4 months pregnant I never told anyone about it until today in the morning I
    Told my mom and never felt better I put me and my baby in damger by not telling her
    So today were going to the doctor now I think you should tell your mom to be safe because
    If you are your going to need help with this tell me how it goes if you decide to tell her

{Editor's note: I moved this post to briana's own thread. It was unnecessary in the thread it was posted in. - <>}
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 07:12 AM
    Hey Briana... how are you doing today?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 01:22 PM

She was on a site giving help and said she told her Mom but I wonder why she did not come here to let us know.I hope she knows we are all very concerned about her and her family.
    Here is the post.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ml#post1657529
    Tandah Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2009, 08:53 AM

I agree with what is above, your parents are there to help you and they love you, mistakes happen.
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2009, 12:30 PM

Your still a baby, what are you doing having sex at 14, I am going on 23 and a single mom of twins and am still scared to death about being a mom, its not easy at all.
    Kennym1986 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Hey I'm briana I'm 14 and 4 months pregnant nobody really knows
    Not even my boyfriend I don't kno what to do I'm scared and alone
    This will be very hard to do but you must tell your parents first, then seek prenatal care if you haven't already done so. If you think your boyfriend will freak out or leave you over this then I would worry about him last, but you must eventually tell him and if he abandons you then he was no good for you anyway, but maybe in the future you will meet someone better who will raise this child with you. Make sure you keep your parents close and involved in this though that is a must!
    christinacounci Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 08:53 PM

You engaged in a grown up act resulting in a grown up consequence, now you'll have to make a grown up decision. It isn't easy (I was there once, too) but you have a living human being inside your body. The baby won't wait around for you to take your time on what to do, the time to act is now.

Apr 26, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Hey I'm briana I'm 14 and 4 months pregnant nobody really knows
    Not even my boyfriend I don't kno what to do I'm scared and alone
    I haven't got online for a while now but I'm doing fine I've got an appoinment Tuesday and my mom
    Is fine with it my entire family is happy and can't wait for my baby shower I'm still going to school
    I want to thank everyone for helping me out on this site it helped me sooo much I can't wait to hold
    My baby wish me luck! I'll come back and tell you how much my baby weighs! :') bye
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:18 PM
    I'm so glad to hear that your family is supporting you. I wish all the best for you and your baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant.maybe? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my last period on august 30th. i have a very normal cycle but i got my "period" or at least i think it is on the 17th of september....could there be any reason for this random period or am i just wishing a little to much!! :o

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search