Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rizz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Movie with flaming train.
    I remember a scene where there are a few people(not sure how many, but I'm thinking 2) at a train station. They had been trying to get there to escape from something. They get there, and once there wait. They here the train, but when they look and see it, it's on fire and just continues to barrel down the tracks. Please help. T.T
    Rizz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 06:30 PM
    My bad about the spelling and grammatical errors. Am in a hurry.
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2009, 08:52 PM

Possibly war of the worlds?? I am pretty sure there is a scene like that in that movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign Subtitled Movie - Train scene [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping for some help with this movie. The movie was subtitled, and I think Italian. Probably made around 1990 - 1999. The start of the movie had a scene on a train where the main young guy saw two guys arguing with a runaway type girl over a bottled drink. The 2 guys claimed that she had...

Movie with a train crashing in the station [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie I've seen more or less betweenn 1978 and 1982. I don't remember the full story but the end was that this train, with a red&white loco, crash into the station with anyone on board. If someone know the title of this picture... I'll be happy :) Regards

Movie about trying to beat a train [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was out in the early 80's I think. It was about a bunch of people who raced a train to win prize money. It was set in the late 1800's or early 1900's. Some of the characters that tried to beat the train included an Englishman that rode a thoroughbred, a guy on a motorcycle with a...

An old movie about a wagon train [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the titile of a movie I watched years ago starring Robert Taylor. It was about a wagon train of women and children. Robert Taylor was the wagon train master.

Childhood movie about boy dreaming about a train headed for him [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in this animated film of the 90's I'm guessing, the boy goes into this world and befriends this big guy who is the leader of the world. This big guy loves toys. He tells the little boy about a key that unlocks everything and he entrusts him with it. Later on some little dude convinces the...

View more questions Search