Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Four Friends
    Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel.
    He studied Economics
    And Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best
    Friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his
    Birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations
    For?'

One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. . What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'

The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
    And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and
    A top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.'
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 08:59 AM

Haha XD
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:40 AM

You actually got me laughing out loud on that one!!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:42 AM

Good one.. Thanks :)
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Oh I didn't see that one coming.:p

MRS.S
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:56 AM

Lmao, their faces would have been priceless as it set in lol :D
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 12:02 PM

That was good
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 02:10 AM

Amazing
    yogesh jain Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel.
    He studied Economics
    and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best
    friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his
    birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations
    for?'

One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. .What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'

The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
    And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and
    a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.'
    Really good one, need few more
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2009, 06:45 AM

There's an important lesson to be learned there... and a funny one! :D
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Heard it before but this was well written. I read it out loud and the whole family cracked up.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
    OMG I almost peed my pants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search