Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loroz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Am I pregnant? Confused!
    Had my perion on 3rd of march quite light then usual and lasted 3 days. Having unprotected sex 3 times week. A week after period my boobs really hurt then usual then blue veins started showing up. Along with other sign i.e. tiredness etc. Due for my period about end march. Still boobs really hurt and signs. Started today the 6th of April and well except hurt broke still think I'm pregnant as all signs still there Inc veins and white bumps on boobs. Well can't get my head around if I could be still pregnant? Has anyone hot any info please help or info to help get pregnant as trying for several months just not happining.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 07:19 AM

Get an at home pregnancy test. If its negative try going to a clinic to verify you aren't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about if I'm pregnant! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this past week I've just been having weird symptoms of pregnancy. I had my period sept 17th. And it came a week late oct. 22nd but this month it was so light and today,Friday, I'm wearing like a pantyliner. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé during what they call the "fertile week" and when...

Pregnant? I'm so confused and I don't know what else it could be? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been on bcp (21 days) for 6 years but last few months not been good with timing & been ill but I've been having pregnancy symptoms nearly 7 weeks now increased cm (white stringy sorry tmi!), and also suddenly started to have a few spots of pink after sex with boyfriend, sore veiny boobs,...

I'm very confused.Pregnant or Not [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! A few weeks ago I suspected that I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test. It came up negative. I have taken two more since then and the also came up negative. However, I am still showing many signs of pregnancy, so I don't know whether to trust the test or see a doctor. My current symptoms...

I am so confused if I am pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am sorry to ask this... But, I am very confused... The first day of my last period was August 13, 2007.. so.. I took an ovulation test on August 27 and it showed that I was ovulating (or would in 24-36 hours) So my husband and I had sex 8/25 - 8/27 - 8/28 8/30 and 8/31 so since...

Could I be Pregnant anyway.confused! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, the last day of my period was feb 23 and I was intimate with my fiancé the 24 and 25th about two weeks later I started to feel sick and my back was hurting I had some minor cramping. I thought nothing of it I just figured it was just my body telling me that my monthly friend was gearing up for...

View more questions Search