Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2009, 05:39 AM
    Cartoon movie.
    When I was small I remember my dad showing me this movie. It was cartoons and there where like animals which are found in the forest... a mole a rat etc... anywayzz they were all friends and I'm not sure but the forest was gased or something like that but they survived. Does anyone know what the movie is called. It would mean a lot to me if you even have a small idea. Thanks a lot :)
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2009, 05:44 AM

I found it ! Its once upon a forest :D
    te20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 02:56 PM

Omg I was looking for this too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Looking for old 80s cartoon movie [ 11 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old movie. Its about these aliens that come to earth and there spying on the human race. After that the story starts with these talking animals in the forest. Later on you find out that the aliens are taking the form of some of these animals by replacing the original and putting...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is an old animated film with a water nymph and a fire nymph that fall in love. It's one of those more serious cartoons where I think someone dies in the end.. but I can't be sure. The film had to be made some time in the seventies. It was kind of a romeo and juliet story but animated.. ...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd. Please if anyone has any...

View more questions Search