Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 06:58 PM
    How can I gain weight?
    I'm 20 years old and I feel that I'm thin, I have no appetite.. how can I solve this problem which makes me very angry, how can I gain weight?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 02:37 AM

1) Go see your regular doctor.
    2) Ask him/her to send you for blood tests.
    3) Ask him/her to recommend a dietician.
    4) Please do not smoke.
    5) Please do not drink alcohol in excess.
    6) Make sure you get on a regular and healthy diet.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:18 PM

Hi, miss09!

I agree with ROLCAM above! When is the last time that you had a visit to your doctor?

Thanks!
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2009, 05:19 PM

Don't think by eating fast food you'll get fat so don't do that :P

How much do you weigh now? Make a specific weight amount you want to reach and you should see your regular doctor and start eating carbs like pasta rice not all the time but maybe when you are hungry.
    blossom14 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 09:00 AM

Just take lots of protein supplements and eat healthy ,exercise daily and you should get yourself centrum it's a capsule that open your appeptite...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:23 PM

Well let me share with you how I gained 20 pounds in a month I ate pbj sandwiches @ least 4-6 times daily, 7 days a week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 year old.my hight is 172cm.my weight is 57.but for my height I have to b 72.so I want to gain weight.so... give me tips:)

Weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is very small she is 28 lbs and she is 6 months old I have a pitbull I wanted to know what could I feed her so that she could gain weight or is there any weight gain supplements that she could take her ribs are visible she looks sick her doctor said just keep food her her bowl but no...

Dog to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good food the give my 8yr old rott?

Weight gain [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rescued a severely malnourished shepherd type 6 month old puppy. He lived his whole life in a very small crate, he has the hair rubbed off his shoulders from trying to stand in it and his ears don't stand all the way up (but they are better after two weeks). He has been vet checked,...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I hardly eat more than a meal per day yet I have weight problems I take in lot of fruits as well. My parents are not obese and we do not seemingly have any obese person in my lineage.What else could account for my weight problems. I am 1.7m tall and weigh 95kg.

View more questions Search