Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Mar 28, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Rotating a video?
    I took a video on my digital camera, of course I didn't realize I wa taking the video long wise, so when I uploaded the video, it came up sideways, is there any way that I can rotate the video?
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Mar 29, 2009, 07:54 PM

Windows Movie Maker can do that. Add the movie to the time line and then under the clip menu choose video effects. You can rotate the clip by 90, 180, or 270 degrees (it's down near the bottom of the menu). Once you've rotated your movie you can resave it.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2009, 02:01 PM

Thanks a lot that's amazing!!
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Apr 5, 2009, 04:48 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rotating Triangles [ 2 Answers ]

How do you rotate a triangle counter clockwise 90 degrees?

Does the earth rotating or not [ 2 Answers ]

Asalamu aleukum dear brothers? My name is sebri bekeri and I am acanadian citizen with the ethiopian back ground. Recently I went to ethiopia to visit my parants and I met with some religious scholar that I know them since my child hood.what made me surprise they come to definite conculusion that...

Rotating Vanity Drain [ 4 Answers ]

I'm putting in a new bathroom sink and when I try to tighten the large nut on the drain stem, the drain turns with it and leaks. I've tried to insert a screwdriver to stop the drain from rotating with the nut but can't hold it. Plier handles are too large for the drain as well. Any good ideas on...

Help rotating Toilet 90% [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Folks, We're remodeling our laundry room, which is a 1/2 bath (has a toilet and sink). We want to rotate out toilet 90 degrees to the right, so it is inline with the length of the room. I have the toilet off now.. And see the two brass screw studs in the ground (screwed in to pipe?)....

View more questions Search