Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 23, 2009, 05:13 PM
    What do I do? After hey?
    Hey, fellow advice givers. I have been asking a lot of questions about my love jake. I'm only 16 but so what I believe in true love sue me. Anyway, if you read my past questions ull get that I'm very shy around jake and I just turn to jello around him. So Thursday he said hey to my friend stella then he said HEYYY LEXI. So omg he said it so cute. I said helloooo. Because I was in the middle of talking darn it. But what do I do now? Do I say hi? I'm so lost.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 05:15 AM

Try continuing a conversation with him, just walk up and say "hello, how are you"
    A mouse Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Um, are you dating him or not? If you're not and you want to just go over and start a conversation with him, find out his likes and dislikes, his hobbies and pet peeves. Hard enough to do, especially as a 16 year old, but definitely worth it once you're in. If you are then you definitely need to work on your communication skills.

-Mouse
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:26 PM

True love with a guy you can't talk to?

You don't know what to say to him after hey?

That is far from true love, you can't even consider him a friend when you don't know anything about him and you can't carry on a conversation with him. It's a crush and we all had them. Learn to find out about him, if you ever want it to be anything more than a crush.
    -

Mar 24, 2009, 06:43 PM

Ahha thanks guys. Its so weird because I'm just shy around him. I get very nervous. Yes I know. But I really want to talk to him. I just don't want to scare him er something.
    -

Mar 24, 2009, 06:49 PM

I do know a lot about him by the way, but at my school it would just be creepy to go say hey how are you? Then say what how's wrestling? It already ended...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search