Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xEmoxCupcakeex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 06:26 PM
    How can I have my parents say yes to an industreal peircing?
    How can I have my parents say yes to letting me get an industreal peircing?:confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 06:54 PM

You can only ask, that's all. If they say no and you are under legal age, you cannot.

What, by the way, is an industreal piercing?
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2009, 07:12 PM
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/attachme...5341.thumb.jpg
    That's an industrial piercing.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever24 View Post

Industrial, got you - I've seen that before, know what it is. Thought "industreal" was something different or new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peircing Gun [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I was just wondering if its okay to pierce cartilage with a piercing gun?

Peircing [ 2 Answers ]

I got a tongue peircing 1 week and half ago there is a white stuff around my peircing what could it be anyone know?:confused:

Cartillage Peircing [ 11 Answers ]

Hiya I got my cartillage done about 2 weeks ago now and I kept touching it with dirty hands and now it has swollen and gone sore but it was sore before I am concernd if it is infected but I have stopped touching it and I clean it more often:)

A Peircing Question [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Well good news is I got a job today. Bad news is I'm not allowed to present any visible facial piercings on the job.. My question is simple I have had my lip pierced for two months.

Ear peircing [ 5 Answers ]

I got my cartilage peirced about 7 months ago and I still have trouble with it sometimes. Every once in a while it gets really sore and gets a swollen bump on the back. I don't know if I should or not but I poke the bump with a clean needle and it oozes puss first and then bright red blood. I clean...

View more questions Search