Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammerzrocks777 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Sister and Hubby fighting all the time.
    I am at a stand still and need help...
    My sister lives with my hubby and I and they can't stand each other. I am stuck in the middle because I love them both. The main issue seems to be the fact that my sister hasn't had a job in three months and will not work certain jobs because she is to good for them. But she has no problem finding parties.
    And she says my hubby is being to controlling. What advice can you give me. Family members have told me to give my sister an eviction notice. And so have the police. (They really fight all the time and the police have been involved.)

:eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 11:34 AM

Your and hubby house, you take hubby side and kick sister out,

She is too good for some jobs, so she is too gook to need help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hubby wants me to be with another [ 5 Answers ]

My hubby and I have been together for 15 years, married for 10. We have 3 kids together, ages 8, 4, and 2. I run a part-time business out of our home (with actual business accounting and prep hours is more like full-time employment) plus I care for our three children. My hubby has always had...

My hubby [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. It's Not That I Don't Like The Sex I Love It But I Just Can't Have An Orgasm. What Can I Do?

Fighting Sisters All The Time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two older sisters, in htier mid 40's, we can NOT get along, we are constantly fighting. There is no relationship, no conversation what so ever.. I am tired of being the punching bag to them, it seems that every conversation becomes an argument. I relly dislike their negative attitude....

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

How much can an ex hubby get away with? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my question is about a divorce. We divorced in Oct. of 2007. I have custody of our two small children. He was ordered NOT to pay child support for a medical condition that the judge didn't even ask for any documentation on. I have my doubts about this sickness. He was however ordered to...

View more questions Search