Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clusaf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Under eye redness
    About 5 months ago I have started to have a really bright redness under my eyes. I would say its a lot like dark circles except its a lot brighter. Shortly after it was followed by under eye bags. Does anyone know the cause or treatment to get rid of it? I have tried all of the "natural" remedies as well as different types of eye creams. I don't care about the bags so much, I would just like to get rid of the redness.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Usually redness under the eyes signifies a vitamin defficiency.
    atl30 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:38 PM
    do you have any allergies to anything like meds, foods, products? Take a look and see if make your eyes are sensitive to something your using productwise also if you have environmental allergies it causes the eye area to be sensitive. An honest home remedy that does work if done on a regular basis like 1x a day/or night is chamomille tea compresses. Get some chamomille tes bags soak them in lukewarm water and let them sit on your eyes 10-15 minutes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redness and Freckles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reduce the redness of my complexion and bring out my freckles? I want to make them more prominent.

Unknown Redness [ 4 Answers ]

The other night I had sex with this girl. About 45 minutes later I went into the bathroom and noticed that there was a small red spot, smaller than a centimeter, that was on my scrotum, and a little bit of redness trail up the bottom of my penis. So I took some soap and washed it a few times and it...

Reducing redness [ 2 Answers ]

How can I reduce bad redness around a pimple?

Vaginal redness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of help badly!! My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 yrs now in September and today we just had sex and my vagina was burning after he ejaculated in me and now my whole private part down there is all red and it burns well not now after I had a shower but even when I...

View more questions Search