Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamshe234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 01:19 PM
    5month
    Ok I have a 5month baby girl. An I love her so much an couldn't live with out her.
    But I Have this feeling that she is daddy attached. I can get her to smile an every thing but when she see her daddy she just miss giggles always laughs an all he has to do is look at her. I have to make face for her to laugh. Some what I am a little jealous because she cry allot when I have her but she cry mabye once when he around it kind not fair. (I know I sound like a child their). So am I doing something wrong are does she just like her daddy more?

Thanks
    Iamshe234
    :confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Please be patient.

My son was "more attached" to his mother when younger... but, in time, we found our "different roles" for him. He loves to climb on me... I am his "jungle gym"... I am his silly space. My wife is his snuggle zone, his quiet time...

Don't fret or worry one moment about this.

My son frets when his mother has to leave on a trip. That doesn't mean he doesn't love me. Doesn't mean I'm less than her.

Your child is Your Child. Don't fret about "preferences"... not one bit.

My son, when younger, would calm down against his mother faster than he would with me... would sleep next to her more than me...

It doesn't matter... your child will come to know your love over time... so be patient... be understanding... your child loves you more than you can know... even if sometimes the scales are tipped in one direction over another.

Your child needs your love more than you know... even when it might seem like things are skewed one way more than another.

In time, all will even out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 month old infant having skin rashes and dry skin. [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5month old and just only on breast feed. He is having rashes on his head and body. When he was 1month old it started and still it's there from that time I am using medicines given by doctor if I use medicine its OK but even if I won't use for one day again its coming and his full body is...

Need to start bottle feed and some baby food for my 5month old son [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my baby is 5month old and only on breast feed; he is having lack of sleep as he gets up in every 30mins to 1 hour for milk in night. As I spoke to doc he asked me to start 1-2 time bottle feed as breast milk is not enough for him, I tried my best to feed him with bottle (formula and pumped...

5month basset hound... Not able to housebreak... :( [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 5 month female basset. She is a very loveable creature but we are facing problems with her in housebreaking. She also tends to eat her poop. Initially we tried to correct her with a BAD DOG when she would do it at home. But she has now become very adamant. She is walked 4-5 times a...

View more questions Search