Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamshe234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Have You Ever Wonder?
    Have you Ever got that feeling all a guy wants is sex. Are that your relationship is all about sex?
    Sometimes I wonder that because it seem like every time my boyfriend is over we have sex. An it also feel like he kind push me to have sex. I want to keep him but I don't want are whole to be about sex sex sex. What should I do?:confused:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:10 PM

How old are you?

Do not stay in a relationship that you are unhappy in, it's better to be single than used.
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 3, 2009, 01:12 PM

How old are you guys and how long have you two been boyfriend/girlfriend?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:12 PM

Do you do anything besides have sex? Like go to the movies, go to dinner, go to concerts?
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 3, 2009, 01:39 PM

I have been in a relationship that was all about sex. I started to think that because every time we were around each other he was so horny. So I just decided not to give any up for awhile saying I had cramps for a whole week and around day 3 I stopped getting phone calls and texts from him.

I was hurt in the beginning but then I was relieved to know the truth. I was happy I didn't end up pregnant by him or anything else because he would have just left me when my looks faded.

I suggest you with hold sex for a little while just to see if he shows the same interest in you with no sex. I know it seems kind of silly but it really is the only way to find out.

Good Luck!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 02:11 PM

I really wish the OP would respond with an age.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is a 16 year old teenager.
    Iamshe234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 10:57 PM
    For those that want to know I am 19 he 19 an I can't find how to edit I am sorry I am new to the site
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 11:50 PM

You need to tell him how you feel and you can say no! You do not have to do anything you don't want to .If he respects you he will understand.Making love is a gift we give willingly,never should you feel obliged to him just because he is your boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search