Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2009, 05:02 PM
    How important are my grade 11 classes?
    I am picking my courses for next year..
    And for my career options, I would like to do something in medicin(like so many diff options, physiotherapist, doctor, surgeon, IM CONFUSED) or something with children, and I am just curios, what kind of classes in science I would need to take to do anything in medicin..
    Is chem really that important for medicin, cause I hate it, but I love biology and physics?
    What else would bbe good?
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 22, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Hi, grade 11 courses are important, but the most important courses for university applications are your first term grade 12 marks. For medicine, math and sciences are your most important courses. Try to take advanced level sciences (Chem, physics and biology) and advanced math and calculus. Try to keep your English marks up as well, they are very important even if you are not going into the arts.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2009, 05:10 PM

So basciallly the grade 12's are the ones I should really be worried about?
    But should I take chem this year? Cause I kidan feel like I will be overwhelmed with science and math haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

DV classes [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Last October I was taking in for a DV charge misdemeanor . I went to court and now I have to do the classes and a pay fine, I have no motivation to go to the classes because I don't think that they apply to me. What will happen if I decide not to go to class or meet with a po?

Grade 11 Physics Homework important [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I'm new to this site... I have this assignment for physics (grade 11 university) and I don't understand, so whoever is answering this, can they please tell me everything in clear steps. There are many similar questions for practise but I just need one clear list of steps: There is a shape...

What classes should I take ? [ 1 Answers ]

IF I want to do something in engineering what classes should I take in high school and what classes in University? Anyone knows? Thanks :)

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search