Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Feb 17, 2009, 11:22 PM
    The names of this song and group ?
    Hi, it is good to be back, I wonder if anyone knows from this brief piece of information the name of this reggae group and the song from the late 60's early 70's.

The only information I have is that it was a group and the name of the song is an egyptian pharaoh. Possibly rameses but not entirely sure, any help would be gratefully appreciated, thank you.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 18, 2009, 03:56 AM

I remember a song called Egyptian Reggae, out in 1977 by Jonathan Richman, could it be the same song maybe:)

Feb 18, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    I remember a song called Egyptian Reggae, out in 1977 by Jonathan Richman, could it be the same song maybe:)
    Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately this is not the one, but it is so nice of you to take the trouble to answer me
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 19, 2009, 09:36 PM

I found a band named "Ramses" which is the correct spelling
    I can't post link to website right now on iPhone, but maybe this will help someone find it

Feb 19, 2009, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5 View Post
    I found a band named "Ramses" which is the correct spelling
    I can't post link to website right now on iPhone, but maybe this will help someone find it
    Thank you so much for your help, this unfortunately is not the name as Rameses is part of the song title not the group.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl group beautiful r& b song [ 1 Answers ]

It is a girl group and the songs starts with rain and it says I think about you all day another phrase is people wonder how we can go to bed mad and wake up happy. I think about you all day all day. I thought it was cherish but not sure Thank You!! :)

Song done by group ORGY [ 5 Answers ]

They have a song HOW DOES IT FEEL. SOmebody said it is a cover from an 80s group. If so, who?

Artist or group for this song [ 2 Answers ]

Who Sings "solo Im Going Solo Im Walking In The Night Going My Own Way All The Things You Said Go Over My Head"?

What is name of song and group? [ 1 Answers ]

What is name of and group singing this song: It's a new start, it's a new day, it's a new plan... I heard this on metacafe to a video of Pignon horse trainer performance. Haunting me. Thank you.

Please help w/ finding the group name or name of the song! [ 4 Answers ]

Here is how I think the chorus goes: So brown eyes I hold you dear (or near) You're the only one that I fear (something something) into the atmosphere Really cool song, play it on an alternative station where I live, almost sounds like it has a harp or ukele in the song. If anyone can...

View more questions Search