Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisadoyle71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Urinatinng blood
    A guy friend of mine said he was urinating blood and went to the dr and had 4 times the normal amoutn of yeast could this really be his problem or something else
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Feb 17, 2009, 12:40 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there several causes for blood in urine i.e.. Infection (bladder, kidney), stones, UTI, in men the prostate, bladder injury, and even more serious life threatening things like cancer.

I often have blood in mine, but I struggle to this day with kidney stones and kidney infections.

I say if he has doubts about his diagnosis, seek a second opinion ;0)

Everything else I found regarding yeast infections with blood in urine state the following:

"Yeast infections in men rarely cause blood in the urine. In younger men, prostate infections are the most common cause followed by kidney stones. In older men, prostate enlargement and bladder tumors are more likely. Low back pain that starts in the morning and goes away by afternoon sounds like typical muscle pain. If it were from an infected kidney, for example, your position and time of day wouldn't matter.
    You should consult a physician for this problem and have it evaluated properly. " ( http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-M...infections.htm)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

Blood hpt [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to go to the doctor and I'm terrified!! I hate the doctor!! I'm going to take one more test Sunday and then get an appointment for a blood test can anyone give me an idea on what to expect:o

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search