Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Diarohea,stomach cramps, eating more, sore breasts.
    Hi. I'm on the depo vera shot. I was having family problems, my family had just been in a car crash, I ended up missing the date off my injection, I had sex three times during that week. Im now suffering from sore breats, diarohea which only started yesterday and also getting nasty cramps. Not sure whether the diarhoea is causing this. Thing is I'm on the slimming world diet, yet for the past few days I've been starving, so eaten more than I usually do. Im not eating anything that will make me ill, Im also needing to urinate more. Forgot to say even though I'm losing weight, with one pair off trousers and a pair off jeans. My zips broke and I'm having trouble doing sum up. I know its prob silly, But does anyone have any ideas as to what's causing all this. Help would be gratefully received.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 04:25 PM

Hi louise, I would say the diet is causing it and unusual eating habits because of it, put the depo vera shot on top of all of that and you have a lot of discomfort. So I suggest you go off that diet somewhat. I don't like the sound of the diarrhea, you are losing body fluids big time so you must start replacing with water, juice, whatever you can get down. And you are urinating more, god, you are losing a lot of fluid !

I would say go get some Immodium and stop the diarrhea first off. Get that under control and then see how you feel.

But discontinue the diet stuff for a while at least until you get yourself back in shape, emotionally and physically.

Ms tick
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 04:29 PM

Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 04:33 PM

Anything that gives you diarrhea, loss of fluids, is not good, my dear. Institute better eating habits, drink plenty of fluids, and get that diarrhea under control !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

I have stomach cramps, sore and tender breasts, fatigue but the test was negative [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I really need help from someone. I have had sore and tender breats for the past week, had light stomach cramps last week. Am very tired all the time. I thought I was pregnant then yesterday I have really BAD stomach cramps and lots of bright red bleeding. I decided to take a pregnancy...

Sore breasts [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period, very light, 10 days ago and my breasts are more tender than usual. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative. What would cause my tenderness? -Molly

Sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

:( Hi I'm 18 and my breasts have been really sore and tender for over a week now. I thought I might be pregnant but I have had three negative tests, but if I am pregnant I would only be 6 weeks so it might be too early to tell (my doctor said on the phone) My period isn't due - if it comes - for...

View more questions Search