Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2009, 03:14 PM
    "White Girls" Song
    Does anyone know the name of the artist that sings the song called "White Girls" or "I Love White Girls"?

It's a hip-hop song, it came out a good 5-6 years back. I'm not referencing the one by Young Jeezy or any other popular artist, this was by an almost unknown rapper, he hasn't had a video out since.

The video aired mostly in the early hours of the morning (BET), usually when half the country was asleep. The video had to have been shot somewhere on the Eastcoast because there was snow on the ground in the video, I'm guessing Boston, New Jersey territory.

Also he had 2 or 3 cheerleaders in the background dancing while he was rapping, it was a very low-budget production. Also, it was somewhat funny; not laugh out loud but kind of amusing.

All I remember is the chorus, and it was... "white girls...or I love white girls...or I only date white girls."

Also the rapper is a light-skinned black guy.

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

White-Rodgers Thermostat #1F86-244 inop in "Auto" mode [ 1 Answers ]

When fan switch is set to the "On" position fan comes on and system blows hot air. When switch is set to the "Auto" position fan does not come on despite temperature being set to call for heat. While fan is running with switch in the "On" position, if I slide switch to "Auto", fan shuts off. Is it...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.