Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 09:01 AM

Hi sheri k am interested in buying the pills but I don't know anone who uses it so I wanted to know how well it works my skin is s little lighter in some places and I really want to even it out. Was your complex dark before using it
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2009, 09:51 AM

Hey guys,

When I heard about glutathione 3 years ago, I tried it for a year ( from a famous source ) but it did not work. After 1 year I decided to try again. So I researched and go to forums to asked for a superior glutathione, guaranteed genuine since there's fakes now and a reputable company since I don't want to spend money for nothing. Im really happy when someone from the forum told me to buy from Skin Whitening Experts | Skin Lightening Products I love their glutathione ( BeauOxi white plus and their other products like angel night cream ), they have certificate that the product is genuine, plus its bfad approved ( fda counterpart ) . I've been using their product for 1 year now and their products really change my life. I lighter, ( whole body ) ,even skin, I rarely get pimples and my skin is radiant... I love it. My mom and sister are now using the product because of the effects on me.

Jan 29, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hey canice09 thank you so much for the info and another question do you have to keep using it and is it a pill. Am happy to here that it worked for you!!
    Am going to try it also.

Jan 30, 2009, 08:41 AM

Hey candice09 am a little confused I went to the website can I only take the pill or do I have to take another pill with it.
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2009, 11:09 AM

According to them, its important to take vitamin c with oral glutathione for its complete absorption. I take 1000mg vitamin c with beauoxi white twice a day. For darker skin and heavier people they recommend it 3 to 4 times. Since I'm happy with my skin tone now, I'm just taking the maintenance dose of 1 capsule a day. According to them , you can stop taking it but you have to avoid sun exposure and use whitening soaps etc.

Jan 30, 2009, 11:18 AM

Thank you so much for the info candice

Jan 30, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Am already light skinned but I want a even tone all over and flawless look. I want to get ride of some dark spots on my face so I can be able to go out without makeup again. I wear makeup everyday and I hate it I want to just wear it on special days you know.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 02:23 PM
    I'm thinking of buy from funky mommy, it looks safe and good, did anyone buy from there?

And I tried to look for Kazumi from superskinwhiteningpills.net but couldn't find it.

I live in the US. New york

Thanks guys.
    cecille Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 06:43 PM

Hi Glitter,

Check the link below for comprehensive skin whitening reviews:

Skin Whitening Review

Very helpful and informative. Now I know what brand to buy and where.

Goodluck.

Feb 3, 2009, 06:50 PM

Hi,

Check first the link below for comprehensive reviews about Glutathione as skin whitener:

Skin Whitening Review

The info from that site helps me a lot. Goodluck!
    wannabbeautiful Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 07:55 PM

Hey guys,
    We are on the same boat. I also want to lighten up my darkbrown skin. Can I buy L-glutathione at Chemist or Pharmacy? Do I need prescription if I want to buy L-glutathione pills? Hope to hear form u guys. Thanks :)

Feb 28, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Hi Wannabbeautiful,

If you want to buy quality l-glutathione, I would like to suggest going to Skynce.com - Your NO.1 Online source of Glutathione, Skin Whitening and Health Products! (formerly Insideout-quality.com). They have also lots of other skin whitening products.

Good luck,

Cecille

Mar 1, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Hi Cecille,
    Thank you for your info. But I still have some question. Have you bought L-gluthione through this website and have you used them? Is this really working for skin whitening? Any side effects? Sorry for too many questions because I really want to know before I use. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again
    Wannabbeautiful

Mar 1, 2009, 09:02 PM

Hi Wannabbeautiful,

Yup. I bought there couple of times already with my sisters and friends. I also have friends from Europe like London and Ireland, and they bought also from Skynce.com (they were formerly Insideout-Quality.com). Yup, there's really sognificant changes with my skin complexion and also with my sisters and friends, only the changes didn't work at the same time like me it took 21/2-3 months before lot of people have seen changes in my skin complexion. My other sister just took her a month and my other sister took her almost 5 months.

One thing also we notice, is that we felt more healthy and most esp. with me I didn't get tored easily most especially in the afternoon (I felt like I'm drain already and felt lazy). In general, we felt more healthy plus the effect of skin lightening.

There customer service and shipping were also great and they have also "free shipping" for orders above I think $160 or 165.00 and they have other skin whitening products also.

One thing also, in other websites their retail price is lower BUT they'll charge you higher with their shipping price.

I hope it helps.

God Bless,

Cecille

Mar 2, 2009, 04:56 AM

Thank you Cecille. That's help a lot. I am so glad that it works for you. I hope it works with me too. Thank you :)
    sindrella1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 09:25 PM
    L-Glutathione is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile, and most important of the body's self-generated antioxidants. L-Glutathione is a tripeptide amino acid produced in the liver primarily from cysteine.
    But I have used it for liver's detoxify from L-Glutathione store at NutroVita.com. And I buy all only from NutroVita.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Hey guys I'm thinking of buying Glutathione from funkmommy.. do u guys think that's a good idea?

Thanks
    erjan0301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    ebay items can easily come from places that are high on fakes ie; China, Philippines. personally i won't buy anything that we put inside our body at ebay. electronics, i say, YEs.
    Hi carmen wer can I buy L-Glutathione? Thaks...
    dark2light1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Hi ,I am olive skin originally from india. Can some please tell me if this product really work cause I am desperate to try it. If it does work from which reliable source should I buy it. Thanks a bunch.
    vonjeric83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Glutathione by Nature is made "naturally" by each of the 100 trillion cells of your body, its shoudnt be taken as a substance because your stomach acids "GTG" breaks down orally ingested glutathione long before it ever reached the cells, Even if you use injectibles, Glutathione as a substance, has a bigger size than the hole of your cell membrane, it doesn't fit in very well, so its still of no use... There is however a product which accelerates your own Glutathione, its even awarded a composition patent which normally are reserved for pharmaceutical drugs, but because there is clincal studies behind (double blind placebo crossover, the most highest level of clinical study with no bias) it was given one. You can visit www.max.com/113313 to know more about it and also visit www.drkellervideo.com wherein you'll find the clinical studies and the patent and the interview of the formulator himself, Dr. Robert H. Keller, MD, MS, FACP, AAHIVS. Thank you and please feel free to email me at [email protected]. God Bless!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

L-Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

Is L-Glutathione reaalt whiten the skin?And How much you need to take to to see the effect

L-Glutathione [ 27 Answers ]

There Is So Much Confusion Surrounding The Effectiveness Of L-glutathione As A Skin Lightener And So Much Conlicting Information That I Think It Is About Time That Those Who Claim To Have Had Result Provide Us All With Photographic Evidence In The Form Of Before And After Photos. If They Are...

Glutathione [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a glutathione at watsons drugstores for only 850 they said that it is generic having 300mg... how long will I wait to have my skin ligthen if a take 1 tablet/ day can I take 3 tablets a day?? It also has the vit c with it.

Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Can you recommend a less costly but potent glutathione brand? Have you heard of its adverse effects? What about the lead content in magic creams? What are its adverse effects?

View more questions Search