Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Does my best friend (GIRL) have the hotts for me?
    My best friend has always been jealous of any guy I get with. She calls me at least ten times a day. When we are together she is all over me, like sitting in my lap, glued to my side, just plain out ON ME. She never gives me any time to breathe. She'll call my cell phone and if I don't answer she'll call my house and my parents will answer and say that I'm out with my boyfriend. Well me and my boyfriend have sex a lot and she knows that. Well then after calling my house she'll call my cell again. It's like she has to be with me or at least hear my voice every second of the day. It's frustrating. She's a good friend and all but I like guys. My whole family and other friends think that she is in love with me. Can you guys tell me based off what I told you if my boyfriend has the hotts for me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 06:34 PM

Sounds like she wants to be your friend, and is jealous because you are spending time with someone else not her.
    coog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 06:42 PM

She is my friend. We are close and I do spend time with her still. But it's like it's not enough.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 07:01 PM

Some people are like that, controlling and want to always be there. So without knowing it can be either.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 24, 2009, 07:06 PM

You should try asking her.
    trice1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:28 PM
    this is trice, your friend may like you as a girlfriend or it may be that you are the first person to take her under your wing and really treat her like a true friend and because she feels that you really are her friend then she will only trust you and really want to be with you at all times. May suggest to you is turn around and be a good friend right back,take her somewhere were you can be by yourself and really tell her your cool you're a good friend but, (and make sur you say but) I am a human being and sometimes I do like doing things on may on and a lot of times you are wrong when you know I'm doing things with my boyfriend and you call I do like spending may time with other friends of made and you should respect as a friend because I spend time with you too, and its not fair to me that you do the things that you do because it makes it feel like you care about only yourself and our friendship and not may friend with others that I love too.and if she is truly a good friend she will listen,understand,and respect yor wishes,but that does not mean you just leave her out in the cold listen to her to because you really could be an angel in her heart.

p.s. one act of random kindness at a time.god bless:)
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Jan 24, 2009, 08:04 PM

I'm not saying she is but if she's special needs at all that could be why. Because quite a few of special needs get made fun of by other people they don't get much of an opportunity to keep a friendship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 07:33 AM

Tell her when she crosses the line, or gets to carried away, that what friends do. Be honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like A Girl But She has A Boy Friend [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl my mind is never off her I like her a lot some friends say that she shows interest in me I do the same. We talk a bit always greeting each over with smilies and so on. I've been to her house with some friends once but that's about it. I met her boyfriend once seems like a...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search