Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GAMEL Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Itchy red scratch on the corner of my eye
    I woke up the other day and underneath and around the corner of my eye was sore and red and became really itchy.. it tried not to scratch it and didn't put makeup on and washed my face when I woke up and before I went to bed. I woke up the following morning and it was swollen this time and red. It looked infected. During the day the swelling went down but it stayed red. (my boyfriend also told me I scratch my eye in my sleep) its been a couple days since I've had it now and it has become a little scratch in the right corner of my right eye (the side closest to my ear) and there was this little dot with a scab on it.. I washed my face and the scab came off anf the cut/sratch or w.e it is was bleeding.
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 10:58 PM

Sounds like just a little cut on your eye.. not real sure what the question is though
    GAMEL Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:09 PM

Because there is no possible way I could have gotten a cut on my eye.. before the "cut" appeared my eye was very tender and I'm kind of conderned but also avoiding going to the doctors at the moment.
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:14 PM

Well not really sure... but webmd has some info on foreign objects causing cuts and when you should go to the doctor.. sorry I can't really help much

Foreign Body In The Eye
    c00lie0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 08:47 PM
    I have one too and I'm 11 and it feels like a bruise inside my eye though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch on the Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a scratch on the side of my penis. It burns when it rubs against my boxers. What should I put on it so it will heal quickly?

I want to start from scratch [ 36 Answers ]

Entire story merged My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months. Everything has been wonderful up until recently. All of the sudden he wants to hang out with his friends ALL the time and we never see/talk to each other anymore. It really kills me because sometimes he's emotionally...

View more questions Search