Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Berry622 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 08:51 AM
    New beginnings
    I'm a black girl and I usually perm my hair and I know the chemicals are kill it. I want to go organic, my hair is not like regular African Americans, its softer and curly because of my moms French influence. My hair tends to dry out a lot. I was thinking about keeping it in different curly hair styles. Does anyone know any method of curling or straightening hair that does not involve heat or harsh chemicals,or know any organic product lines, or any daily routines that will help? (Trying to go natural lol)
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 02:08 PM

I've heard good things about rollersetting!
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jan 20, 2009, 10:30 AM

Roller setting would definitely be better for you hair! Also, get a good conditioning treatment that has protein and mousture and give your hair a treatment once or twice a week to restore moisture and strength.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Beginnings. [ 13 Answers ]

Just wanted everyone to know that the move to another state has done wonders for me, life is great, my job is awesome and I'm happy. I think about my ex but I don't feel bad about it anymore. I finally feel good about myself and I work out everyday and I do a lot of volunteer work, basically,...

View more questions Search